[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

taker597

Superstar
Daps
But this is not them calling Punk out. This is them leaking a story and Punk reacting to that, whether we believe Punk's reaction is real or he's just using it as "smark bait", it remains to be seen, but tbh, Hangman is the main guy being called out and he's not someone that usually works like this. So even if I go ahead and believe he's in on the work, I'm not sure he'll continue to be willing to do business at the rate Punk has been going. We gotta also consider the start of this whole thing is a random ass line Page did on a promo no one remembered and for sure no one knew he was talking about Cabana.

It's incredibly convoluted and if it' a work, it's very fukking risky.
All Punk did was return a receipt to guy that says stupid Ultimate Warrior shyt like "I don't take advice from anyone." Or didn't tell Punk about a personal dig in his promo. It was unprofessional.

It was your $5.99 premium dirtshyt reporter bullshyting up stories to justify that sub.

Punk still acting like a whole bytch about it and made it clear why WWE was never gonna make him the face of the company. Dude is too sensitive, and doesn't know how to act.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s about time someone called out The Elite for they’re pass aggressive snake ass mean girls behavior…

No, Punk isn’t completely innocent in this situation but I would be pissed too if the EVPs of the company I work for is purposely spreading false information and narratives to tank my value and stain my reputation. They’re irresponsible use of power is a big issue.

Cody couldn’t deal with it and bounced.

This shyt should’ve been handled behind closed doors but the Elite camp kept on running to Dave and dirt sheets feeding them shyt to make Punk look bad and here we are.

Either way it’s a bad look for AEW

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
b1c15085fdcb70ea824aacfe1a943b6d71fb1d55.jpg

Jungle Boy's back
What happened to his back, and why is he wearing a skirt?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What was y’all top 3 matches of the weekend?

1. Gunther vs Sheamus (my current MOTY)
2. Swerve in our Glory vs The Acclaimed
3. Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre
HM: Trios Title Match & Carmelo Hayes v Ricochet
1. Gunther vs Sheamus
2. Roman vs Drew
3. Swerve In Our Glory vs The Acclaimed
HM: Seth Rollins vs Matt Riddle

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All this drama between Punk and the Elite bc the rebel got worked into a shoot by a Hangman promo? SMH.

Kevin Nash was right by Punk:
Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main event was cool.

They did a good job of bringing MJF back, but they shoulda gone further and him beat a weak Punk at the end and get the belt imo.