[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not as familiar with the Elite as others, but don't the Young Bucks have a history of leaning hard into shyt like this? I remember hearing an FTR interview, can't remember where but I want to say Renee's podcast, that people were clamoring for them to wrestle the Young Bucks while they were in WWE & the Bucks took it upon themselves to do the whole fukk the Revival thing without ever knowing or talking to them. Bald FTR sounded pretty pissed off about it too.
That shyt was nothing like this, That was all in good natured fun started by Cody.

Like them or not, The Bucks, Hangman, nor Kenny have ever been involved in any toxic shyt like this in none of the companies they've been in. And coincidentally none of it started until sourpuss punk came in.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Might be time for the Grand Slam Screwjob.
It does seem to point towards Tony will align with either Punk or MJF in a screwjob affair. The best decision is too turn Punk heel and let MJF stay an anti-hero.

But Punk dropping that top Babyface line gives me the possibility that Tony and MJF isn't entirely impossible. Terrible decision tho.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
b1c15085fdcb70ea824aacfe1a943b6d71fb1d55.jpg

Jungle Boy's back
He wanna be like Drew McIntyre so bad :troll:

Daps
Just left the show.

1. You guys were right the acclaimed are over. They should have won the belts. The crowd was begging for it

2. Penta El Zero Miedo had the crowd going crazy from the time he walked out

3. Everybody knew that was mjf

4. Sting looked good in the ring

5. During the y2j and Daniel Garcia promo. Malaki black stopped at the top of the ramp and received a standing ovation.he took a bow and blew the crowd a kiss then left.

6.i would strap the rocket to warlow's back if i was them. HHH will make him a star if he gets him. The crowd loved him

7. Eddie Kingston is OVER

8. Bryan and Jericho did their thing

9. The trios match was slow at first but ended great.

10. I like jade but I think she has to show more inring wise.

11. Mjf should have won the belt tonight.

12.punk and moxley had us on our feet all match.

13. Once mjf left punked grabbed the mic and thanked us for staying for the main event.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm not as familiar with the Elite as others, but don't the Young Bucks have a history of leaning hard into shyt like this? I remember hearing an FTR interview, can't remember where but I want to say Renee's podcast, that people were clamoring for them to wrestle the Young Bucks while they were in WWE & the Bucks took it upon themselves to do the whole fukk the Revival thing without ever knowing or talking to them. Bald FTR sounded pretty pissed off about it too.
But this is not them calling Punk out. This is them leaking a story and Punk reacting to that, whether we believe Punk's reaction is real or he's just using it as "smark bait", it remains to be seen, but tbh, Hangman is the main guy being called out and he's not someone that usually works like this. So even if I go ahead and believe he's in on the work, I'm not sure he'll continue to be willing to do business at the rate Punk has been going. We gotta also consider the start of this whole thing is a random ass line Page did on a promo no one remembered and for sure no one knew he was talking about Cabana.

It's incredibly convoluted and if it' a work, it's very fukking risky.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
If true, Then how does TK do all that dumbass fake injury shyt instead of just stripping her of the belt and sending her ass home like WWE did Sasha and Naomi. As a boss, You gotta have some nuts.
If it was true I'd think they do something other than the interim shyt. The interim implies they expect her to be back.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I just watched the Punk portion of the media scrum. I don't blame Hangman/Elite for not saying anything. Punk is just making himself look bad, which is hilarious because he was the one keeping quiet for years. Anyway, I'm embarrassed for AEW after watching that but like most people, no one will give a shyt except for the niche online smarks.

Tony needs to do better otherwise there will be a sharp drop off in viewership if this keeps seeping into the television product.