[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
The backstage is legit interesting. I believe that TK created AEW with great intentions for the wrestlers but man… without a backbone , it all just breaks down into chaos.

Even if this is a shoot , he’s doesn’t realize how much of a weak dweeb this makes him appear to be.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jericho is talking smart, logical, and like an adult would about everything going and how the BS is fukking it up.

You can tell he trying to toe the line though because TK is such a p*ssy and has his tongue so far up Punk's ass

taker597

Superstar
Daps
AEW is suffering from a lack of leadership. CM Punk going off like that in front of the media for 30 minutes next to TK and he does nothing as any kind of authority figure.... I'm not even mad at Punk. If he really didn't have anything to do with Colt getting exiled to ROH and is getting blamed for it, I get his anger on that. But keeping talking about it in public is where you will not be making any money off of it splits the fanbase. I am not a fan of the Elite at all, but the promotion was built on THEIR name, it's called All Elite Wrestling. They have sweat equity involved, like it or not. Punk is the biggest draw that company has, but no one knew Hangman even shot on him until his receipt was waaay worse. So now you have booked a shoot which there will be no feud or match because of hard feelings. No money will be made off of it. I think Cody saw what was going down and was more integral than we think. None of the other bookers of the day would have put up with that kind of crap in public. TK has to be a leader of men. If he can't, AEW will continue to have problems.
shyt is. No brainer why WWE pick Cena over CM Punk 9 times out of ten.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The backstage is legit interesting. I believe that TK created AEW with great intentions for the wrestlers but man… without a backbone , it all just breaks down into chaos.

Even if this is a shoot , he’s doesn’t realize how much of a weak dweeb this makes him appear to be.

Imagine someone attempting to speak over vince McMahon or Vince going to speak and someone cutting him off and Vince just staying silent :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did you watch the scrum tonight? If it's not a work, I don't think they will be working together at all.

It fits so perfectly well that im sure the Bret and Shawn fanboys will find a way. AEW is ultimately fine as long as they get full effort from their wrestlers. Even if they all want to impress HHH, they’ll have to keep performing optimally.