[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

holy shyt :laff:

As an occasionally miserable, occasionally paranoid 30-something, I can't imagine being this miserable and paranoid at 44 years old, after getting a second chance to do what I love, making it to the top of my profession in the process, and being married to a beautiful woman.

I'm a diehard Punk fan and all, but this dude needs therapy or something, my goodness. :picard:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The backstage is legit interesting. I believe that TK created AEW with great intentions for the wrestlers but man… without a backbone , it all just breaks down into chaos.

Even if this is a shoot , he’s doesn’t realize how much of a weak dweeb this makes him appear to be.
Not everyone has the qualities to lead a team, especially among adversity.

He was coasting when he signed a bunch of indie darlings and no names, but shyt starts getting real when you start incorporating household names because now you have to incorporate prior history, egos, more money, and more expectations, and it seems like addy boy is crumbling under the pressure.

I definitely think he needs to spread the power out more evenly and hire some people who have the qualities that he lacks, which is a lot considering his background and prior experience managing big money orgs (Jacksonville jags and his soccer team)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The look on his face when asked about WWE........This mofo is retarded as hell :laff:

Daps
Not everyone has the qualities to lead a team, especially among adversity.

He was coasting when he signed a bunch of indie darlings and no names, but shyt starts getting real when you start incorporating household names because now you have to incorporate prior history, egos, more money, and more expectations, and it seems like addy boy is crumbling under the pressure.

I definitely think he needs to spread the power out more evenly
I truly think Cody was doing this for him and it's why everything has seemed to get worse since he left.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
TK going off on WWE having two shows before his on Labor Day weekend :banderas: :dead:
They did an UK event that was in the middle of day with 6 matches... Is he gonna be mad that College football exist too?

I don't remember which one got announced 1st, but the logistics alone had to get done way ahead of any booked US event.

Lastly why you bytching when Triple H is in charge now? Why you scared? They don't have a demented geriatric that only makes a product for himself instead of a guy trying to book for fans?