[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You’re missing the point. The start of the issue was the hangman worked shoot promo. If he minds his business and doesn’t cut that promo there’s no issue.

Sidebar: hangman isn’t a top star

Was it the start? We got one side of that story. Hangman is a top star by the metric of PPV buys. If you show a more important metric otherwise, do tell.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was it the start? We got one side of that story. Hangman is a top star by the metric of PPV buys. If you show a more important metric otherwise, do tell.
From what he said in that scrum, yeah that was the start

Daps
AEW is suffering from a lack of leadership. CM Punk going off like that in front of the media for 30 minutes next to TK and he does nothing as any kind of authority figure.... I'm not even mad at Punk. If he really didn't have anything to do with Colt getting exiled to ROH and is getting blamed for it, I get his anger on that. But keeping talking about it in public is where you will not be making any money off of it splits the fanbase. I am not a fan of the Elite at all, but the promotion was built on THEIR name, it's called All Elite Wrestling. They have sweat equity involved, like it or not. Punk is the biggest draw that company has, but no one knew Hangman even shot on him until his receipt was waaay worse. So now you have booked a shoot which there will be no feud or match because of hard feelings. No money will be made off of it. I think Cody saw what was going down and was more integral than we think. None of the other bookers of the day would have put up with that kind of crap in public. TK has to be a leader of men. If he can't, AEW will continue to have problems.