[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Our Locker Room isn't shyt" - Punk Bytch

But I had mofos on here trying to tell me that Locker rooms go through this all the time, But AEW had none of this shyt before they brought him in. He's a miserable toxic faggit who can never be happy no matter where he is or what he has. Say what the fucck you will about Jericho, Mox, or Bryan but they at least know how to not be a trash ass clown bytch everywhere they go.

Somebody better check this dude....

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Swerve is pissed at that notion that the acclaimed deserves a rematch just because the crowd loves them because he knows he would be dropping the belts at Grand Slam. TK trying his best to please everyone, and it’s not working. This is hella messy.

“If we rematch, don’t be surprised if someone gets hurt” - swerve. TK eyes almost popped out of his head after he said that, and Keith Lee said don’t include me on that quote lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Young Bucks got to fight him for that or they p*ssy :yeshrug:
They should jump him. I wouldn't even call them hoes for it. Dude running his mouth about ALL OF THEM, and none of them have the stones to say nothing back. This why you need somebody in your kliq to just go slap the shyt out somebody when the time calls.

Punk need to get checked. And they better do it sooner than later.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If they’re friends with Colt now, then they’re in it IF Punk tried to get him fired. Punk doesn’t own lifetime friendship rights to him. Colt is also Cody’s hire to work backstage so I can see Colt being lost in that transition too
Lol bro what? It’s a business, Punk is the biggest star/draw there. If they’re evps they need to worry about doing what’s best for the company.