[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This guy just said he went multiple days without sleeping because of the Premiere League transfer window and AEW. Now he has the Jags to worry about with the NFL season. He needs to chill out. This mufukka might die before he's 40 :picard:

Edit - He's already 40. Let's say 45 :heh:
I did that once when I was working in college athletics. Sports world can be a real fukking grind.

Woke up Friday morning at 8, went into the office, had a basketball double header to work that evening/night.

Second game didn't start until 10 pm because the bus broke down for one of the teams playing. All the post game stuff I had to do had me working until like 2 am on Saturday.

I foolishly tried going to sleep but was way too wide awake and I had to get up at 8 am again on Saturday to work an early afternoon football game and an evening soccer game. So I just stayed up, and got some stuff done around the house.

Didn't end up going to sleep until sometime in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday. So probably ended up being like 42 straight hours with no sleep and surprisingly my energy level on that Saturday was pretty normal.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Sohhh say someone didn’t see All In or All Out yet because they wanted to wait for reviews. Which show would you actually spend money on?
YOu talking about spending $50?

If so, do the below instead
  1. Signup for Mullvad VPN for one month for $5, it's based in Europe so it will end up being a little more than $5 because of exchange rates. There is no commitment beyond one month (though you can sign up for longer for $5 per month), just a one time for one month with no auto-renewals
  2. TUrn the VPN on and pick somewhere in the UK as your location
  3. Go to Fite TV and buy both for $19.99 each. For my payment method, I used PayPal with no issue.
Get both for cheaper than it would cost to buy one through Bleacher Report

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Sohhh say someone didn’t see All In or All Out yet because they wanted to wait for reviews. Which show would you actually spend money on?

The uk show was really good but this one had the better matches imo.

Omega/Takeshyta
D Bry/Starks
Miro/Hobbs
OC/Mox
Bucks+FTR/BCG

>>>>>

Anything on the Uk ppv.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
YOu talking about spending $50?

If so, do the below instead
  1. Signup for Mullvad VPN for one month for $5, it's based in Europe so it will end up being a little more than $5 because of exchange rates. There is no commitment beyond one month (though you can sign up for longer for $5 per month), just a one time for one month with no auto-renewals
  2. TUrn the VPN on and pick somewhere in the UK as your location
  3. Go to Fite TV and buy both for $19.99 each. For my payment method, I used PayPal with no issue.
Get both for cheaper than it would cost to buy one through Bleacher Report
Or just use a stream link :dahell: