[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
arrested-development.gif

Now we know where that Punk money went to. :blessed:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mox is Mr. All Out , he going for the Grand Slam now he just needs the TNT belt :wow:
That would be Triple Crown. He’d have to win four titles for Grand Slam - so two of either TNT, Tag, and Trios to go along with the World and International titles he’s already won

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I've been working damn near all weekend, so caught the Punk news late.

Watching his hometown support disappear like smoke in the wind was :banderas:

Watched this whole show like "Are they going to have a bad match tonight? :why:"

Tremendous from start to finish.

Garcia's sad dance up the ramp after he got eliminated in the battle royal. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Man, listen. You're fukking dead inside if you haven't been sports entertained by that dude's whole character for a good six months straight.
The "MEAT! :dame:" chants :laff: Best match of either man's AEW run. More matches, then a stable/ tag team :feedme:

Starks not tapping out :salute: Danielson out here make new legends still half injured :wow:

Shane Taylor made a case to be on AEW TV.

Kenny fukkin Omega :wow: :wow: :wow:

Samoa Joe and MJF is going to be fukking magic.

Orange Cassidy has been so good for a long time, but the match tonight was something special. What a title run :obama:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watched this whole show like "Are they going to have a bad match tonight? :why:"
It’s been a long time since I’ve watched an AEW PPV where I didn’t rate at least one match a 6-5 or worse on a strict 10-point scale, counting main card only that is. Normally it’s at least the women’s match and many times one of the men’s matches but even Ruby vs. Stat was like a 7 for me, those two have such good chemistry together in the ring.