[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bryan nearly falls off the stage lmaoo. Tony like

denzel-relieved.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This show was great.

Miro vs Hobbs was such a fun hoss match that the crowd elevated even further :yes:

Dragon vs Starks was :merchant: the level of violence was insane, for sure a classic that made a lot for Ricky, who finally has a memorable singles match under his belt and it was one he carried (Dragon's words, not mine). He also has great material for future promos.

Danielson saying in the presser Saturday works for him, getting Jimmy Jacobs to help Tony out, saying that Collision is different from Dynamite makes me very excited to see him once again step up after Punk fukked up and giving us top notch wrestling :ohlawd:

Omega vs Takeshyta was great and they were put in a very difficult spot on the card. Major props to Omega for putting Konosuke over clean like that.

Hated Mox winning, felt the main event was great and an awesome opportunity to establish OC as a legit main event player. It's true he was very strong in defeat like Starks but man, Mox does not need that belt so I hope it's a lasting feud that Orange can win relatively soon.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder how much sleep this mofo gets a night.....

Cause look at him, He's not going to sleep ANY time soon tonight :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
ROH tag title match: 8 out of 10
ROH TV title match: 7.5
AEW TNT title match: 8
Miro vs. Hobbs: 8.5
TBS title match: 7
Strap match: 10
BCC vs. Kingston/Shibata: 7
Takeshyta vs. Omega: 10
Bullet Club Gold vs. FTR/Young Bucks: 8.75
International title match: 9.5

Overall: The rare 10 out of 10. Only the 4th AEW PPV I have given a 10 to.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This show was great.

Miro vs Hobbs was such a fun hoss match that the crowd elevated even further :yes:

Dragon vs Starks was :merchant: the level of violence was insane, for sure a classic that made a lot for Ricky, who finally has a memorable singles match under his belt and it was one he carried (Dragon's words, not mine). He also has great material for future promos.

Danielson saying in the presser Saturday works for him, getting Jimmy Jacobs to help Tony out, saying that Collision is different from Dynamite makes me very excited to see him once again step up after Punk fukked up and giving us top notch wrestling :ohlawd:

Omega vs Takeshyta was great and they were put in a very difficult spot on the card. Major props to Omega for putting Konosuke over clean like that.

Hated Mox winning, felt the main event was great and an awesome opportunity to establish OC as a legit main event player. It's true he was very strong in defeat like Starks but man, Mox does not need that belt so I hope it's a lasting feud that Orange can win relatively soon.

Putting my tin foil hat on, I think they put the belt on Moxley to treat it as a legitimate secondary world championship now that Punk's storyline is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave OC a break since dude has been running ragged for months now wrestling on every show too.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Well I'll be damned.... he said ALL OUT is definitely gonna do 100k+ PPV buys and ALL IN did around 200K so they are looking at 300k PPV Buys over the past week. :ehh:
Question is if they could have done more than that combined for one mega show :lupe: