[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bryan is the real gem tk thought he was getting when he signed punk.. Just understated
Tony is the literal definition of a "Money Mark" and I mean that in the best way possible. Dude has no problem admitting he's just a big ass grown up fan living his dream running his own promotion with the wrestlers he grew up watching. That's dope, No other promoter ever got into the business for those reasons/just for the love of it.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony is the literal definition of a "Money Mark" and I mean that in the best way possible. Dude has no problem admitting he's just a big ass grown up fan living his dream running his own promotion with the wrestlers he grew up watching. That's dope, No other promoter ever got into the business for those reasons/just for the love of it.

I totally agree.. And I think hes finally realized and rewarding people tonight. Bry and mox deserve their wins tonight..

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Didn't know Jimmy Jacob's was in AEW. You guys big up Impact's creative and Jimmy had been there for awhile.