[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
These old dudes ain't never gonna quit. Steamboat almost died in WWE and he's like

:jbhmm: more work

The man's son don't even risk wrestling anymore.

The thing is TK as long as Meltzer and Alvarez keep riding him like a rodeo show he's got no reason to ever change anything. The best year of AEW will be the first year after the Observer stops crowning him Booker of the Year.
To be fair to the Observer, those are fan-voted awards.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
To be fair to the Observer, those are fan-voted awards.

If Meltzer dikkrode HHH then HHH would win booker of the year every year....the people who vote for it are just Meltzer groupies. The observer boards are some of the saddest shyt I've ever seen. Neckbeards just defending "Dave" to the death.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
In the rare instance where asking for a friend is actually asking for a friend and not yourself…anyone know what the refund policy and process is for Ticketmaster?

A friend of mine bought a ticket for All Out a while back because he is going to be in Illinois this weekend for a wedding on Saturday. So he had planned on sticking around and leaving on Monday so he can go to All Out.

Now he doesn’t want to go and he’s asking me if he can get his money back and I’ve never bought from Ticketmaster before so I am clueless.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
In the rare instance where asking for a friend is actually asking for a friend and not yourself…anyone know what the refund policy and process is for Ticketmaster?

A friend of mine bought a ticket for All Out a while back because he is going to be in Illinois this weekend for a wedding on Saturday. So he had planned on sticking around and leaving on Monday so he can go to All Out.

Now he doesn’t want to go and he’s asking me if he can get his money back and I’ve never bought from Ticketmaster before so I am clueless.

He can’t get a refund but he can relist his tickets on there for resell.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meltzer dikkrides AEW for the good of the business. Smarks are easily programmable by Meltzer. Smarks hating TNA ended up being bad for TNA, and the business as a whole is better with a strong #2 promotion.

I'm gonna miss this show anyway due to plans, but this is probably legit the weakest AEW PPV card ever.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, because....

1. I don't follow aew weekly

But

2. Why would you cheapen your results from your 80k fan attendance show by going directly into another ppv like that? Were feuds not settled in London?
They are trying to make this like their WrestleMania type deal, instead of both events being in one weekend (since they are on two different continents) they'll be on back to back weekends.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Chargeback time :mjpls: