[9/3/2023] AEW All Out 2023: Live from Chicago (Edit: Now with 100% less brawling out)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Their whole schedule is completely fukked and illogical.

Even before Wembley was a thing, All Out and the Arthur Ashe event were too close to each other. Now with Wembley on the calendar it's absurd. They should just scrap All Out as an event as the name alone has negative connotations anyway.

And seeing as the Arthur Ashe tickets are on heavy decline year on year they could move on from that.

Khan's obsession with running the same venues for each annual event is retarded. Just cause Crockett used to do that shyt doesn't mean he should be doing that in 2023.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Their whole schedule is completely fukked and illogical.

Even before Wembley was a thing, All Out and the Arthur Ashe event were too close to each other. Now with Wembley on the calendar it's absurd. They should just scrap All Out as an event as the name alone has negative connotations anyway.

And seeing as the Arthur Ashe tickets are on heavy decline year on year they could move on from that.

Khan's obsession with running the same venues for each annual event is retarded. Just cause Crockett used to do that shyt doesn't mean he should be doing that in 2023.
One of the major problems with the Arthur Ashe show is that they are STILL charging PPV prices for it. Can't be charging that kind of money for a TV taping.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I will say this about AEW...they're growing certainly in terms of expanding PPVs and I guess they can schedule them how they want :manny:

To me it should be a matter of a 2 show story build throught the summer. Like their All Out season could be from Double or Nothing through Forbidden Door to All In then All Out their Backlash? idk Im just guessing here