[9/23/24] It’s the YEET in the DOG Monday Night Raw Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This loss wasn't about anything Bron did wrong. Jey Uso is just so over right now they had to strike while the iron is hot. We've seen this mistake before. Examples are Rusev and Bray losing to Cena. Totally messed up their momentum.
He's going to lose the title in less than 2 weeks. That's not what you do to strike while the iron is hot.

This was a business decision to impress the Netflix executives in the front row that are not wrestling fans. Impress them in real time with a big crowd pop of a title change.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The best part about these 5 match PPV cards is that you get some fire matches on RAW. This IC title match and next week's last man standing match would not happen on free TV in previous years.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
While many might argue that Roman is the biggest winner in the Bloodline storyline, I believe Jey deserves that title. Roman was always destined for greatness, but Jey has truly risen from being a successful tag-team competitor, where fans often confused him with his brother, to a standout singles competitor. The fact that he’s over like rover and fans are thrilled about his victory speaks volumes about his success. You can count me among those who are happy for him.