[9/23/24] It’s the YEET in the DOG Monday Night Raw Thread

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
did bron fail a drug test or is he gonna get it back @ bad blood ? otherwise he shouldve never got it in the first place :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
did bron fail a drug test or is he gonna get it back @ bad blood ? otherwise he shouldve never got it in the first place :pachaha:
not really...he looked very credible as a champion and his stock rose because of it...it was a perfect time for him to get a title and shows he belongs at that level. Dude just credibly main evented raw...this was a good time for him to lose it and he lost nothing with the L

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
not really...he looked very credible as a champion and his stock rose because of it...it was a perfect time for him to get a title and shows he belongs at that level. Dude just credibly main evented raw...this was a good time for him to lose it and he lost nothing with the L

did he have other title defenses? i cant remember i mean this guys a future world champ and he drops the IC title that quick when Gunther had it for 600 days ?:jbhmm::patrice:

im cool with jey uso winning gold i just feel hhh booked himself into a corner ... match was dope though :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
did he have other title defenses? i cant remember i mean this guys a future world champ and he drops the IC title that quick when Gunther had it for 600 days ?:jbhmm::patrice:

im cool with jey uso winning gold i just feel hhh booked himself into a corner ... match was dope though :manny:
first, not all reigns are defined by how long they go. They shouldn't be really.

This reign was defined by him showing he can go toe to toe with a former champion and a generational great, Sami Zayn, and best him. He got more over during the brief title reign, unarguably. in short, he showed that he can look like and act like a champion by...being a champion. And as a heel (leaning tweener), i have no problem with a short run here.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Last monster standing?! They’re gonna break the ring next week! :ohhh:
a man with a beard is making a surprised face with his mouth wide open .

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Jey could take a L because he's going back to the Bloodline anyway so his singles career won't matter anymore.

He didn't have to lose 1 month in. That goes against the whole purpose of establishing him as a beast.
He'll be taking the big gold off of Gunther by WM in a legendary match. I wouldn't be concerned.

On a sidenote: Scott Steiner has a son in college football (Brock Rechsteiner) that could be a monster if he came to the E.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He'll be taking the big gold off of Gunther by WM in a legendary match. I wouldn't be concerned.

On a sidenote: Scott Steiner has a son in college football (Brock Rechsteiner) that could be a monster if he came to the E.
They aren't giving Bron the World title that soon. And they are not going to turn him face that soon.

If Gunther loses to anyone at Mania (which I'm not convinced he would lose), it would be Priest.