[9/23/24] It’s the YEET in the DOG Monday Night Raw Thread

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If it makes sense. This made no sense. Bron has been marketed as a beast that could run through the roster. Only to lose the title after 1 month. Even if he wins it back in 2 weeks, this feels kind of damaging to him.
No one will remember this by this time next year, hell people kind of forgot Sami beat Gunther until he reminded us, Bron has a looooong career ahead of him, he waa gonna lose eventually, why wait years?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Jey couldn't take another big match L at this point & they made such a big deal out of him losing the 6 other big money champion type matches & Bron going overboard about him keeping the belt for a long time after Gunther long run we don't need another super long run at the moment for a midcard belt.
Also big main event title change with Netflix in the audience showing them this is what you brought live:manny:
Jey could take a L because he's going back to the Bloodline anyway so his singles career won't matter anymore.
No one will remember this by this time next year, hell people kind of forgot Sami beat Gunther until he reminded us, Bron has a looooong career ahead of him, he waa gonna lose eventually, why wait years?
He didn't have to lose 1 month in. That goes against the whole purpose of establishing him as a beast.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
They had Bronny Badazz lose again??? :unimpressed:

TRASH ass booking. Hunter was shook off Rikishi's comments or what? I like Jey but come on man.. you can't be having Bron drop the strap right after he wins it. shyt is goofy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They had Bronny Badazz lose again??? :unimpressed:

TRASH ass booking. Hunter was shook off Rikishi's comments or what? I like Jey but come on man.. you can't be having Bron drop the strap right after he wins it. shyt is goofy.
We dont need every title reign being 300+ days. He’ll be fine.

He honestly don’t even need it, He just needs to be booked similar to Bronson Reed has been going forward

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That was a big time match, big time crowd, both guys fukking went *pause* this is the kind of shyt in 2024 that keeps people watching, and attracts new viewers, it was a pay per view atmosphere. Happy for Jey, and Bron didn’t suffer any setbacks in this loss, they both looked big time

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Jey could take a L because he's going back to the Bloodline anyway so his singles career won't matter anymore.

He didn't have to lose 1 month in. That goes against the whole purpose of establishing him as a beast.
The beast will learn from his mistakes in this fight and come back deadlier than ever, how many loses do Bronson Reed have and now look at him.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah......I know this is an unpopular opinion but I'm not a fan of this.

Jey should have beat Gunther at Mania for the IC title and kept it for a few months.

I'm not a fan of a 2 week title reign since Bron will likely get it back then. Same shyt they did when Jey and Cody were tag champs.

That's Attitude Era type booking.

😑

Just fụcking witchu dawg. I think he should keep it longer and lose it to Jacob Fatu as it slowly ties into the bloodline storyline and brings him back to Roman.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
you know what has to happen by the end of the year right?

20240122_RAW_JeyUsoReed_FC_tonight--6e65c72c79c60b9a95f54e7e9a0eb692.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
:blessed: