[9/16/23] AEW Collision: Danielson/Claudio vs. Starks/Big Bill; FTR defends the tag team titles; Britt vs. Stat for TBS title; Andrade vs. Scorpio

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
why run Penn St on a Saturday during football season when they aren't on a bye week?
Only grace i’ll give them is that I think Penn State has the 11am game tomorrow

Edit: Yeah they’re on the road anyway so you would think AEW will easily get at least 5k tomorrow…

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Edit: Yeah they’re on the road anyway so you would think AEW will easily get at least 5k tomorrow…

wade-barrett-bad-news.gif

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Britt just said she's facing the winner of the TBS title match in the main event of Collision :martin:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
why run Penn St on a Saturday during football season when they aren't on a bye week?

Misread this.

The Diehards will turn out, but the game and Collision overlap.
They are lucky Collision is up against a weak Night slate.
The game that will get the most ratings is Colorado/Colorado St and that starts when Collision ends.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Throwing these random ass niccas that nobody knows on the shows because he's scared to book real matches and wonder why the attendance is getting worse and worse :snoop:

Josh Woods and Tony Nese in catering while the Righteous are on Collision, the fukk is going on here :hhh:

Last edited: