[9/16/23] AEW Collision: Danielson/Claudio vs. Starks/Big Bill; FTR defends the tag team titles; Britt vs. Stat for TBS title; Andrade vs. Scorpio

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Big win for Ricky. Does Big Bill actually wrestle in Timbs :mjlol:

FTR jobber match storyline doesn't make sense if they are just gonna collide with Aussie Open. It only works if a deserving team goes over.

I don't take the Dark Order serious but Silver is fine.

Andrade vs Switch should be good. Maybe this will lead to Switch/Juice vs Andrade/Rush or Naito (doubtful) at Wrestle Dream.

Never heard of the Righteous. They went over the Hardy's clean out of nowhere so we'll see.

Another good match with incosistent talent for Stat. Britt needs a heel turn bad. Her character only works as a face in Pennsylvania which is dumb.

Shoutout to Toni for this 50's startlet gimmick. It's my favorite thing in wrestling right now. Hopefully she gets new music and a black and white style entrance to go with it.

Keith Lee needs to find a look soon because black anime nerd will never work. Ask ACH.

Somehow there was a take guy was getting caught before the promos started. Never seen that in wrestling in like the 25+ years I've been watching. Big Bill looked like he was about to throw him through the set too :heh:

There's no way (I hope) that wasn't done on purpose. Since AEW is finally starting to embrace characters/sports entertainment, I'm about %10 sure that the production guy might be some random indy wrestler who keeps "accidentally" ruining backstage segments and eventually debuts with the gimmick. Or maybe I'm just shooting the production team some bail on a Sunday morning.

Daps
The main event is Statlander and Dr. Britt? I hope it loses 200k viewers
Nope lol

F6aiaF2XEAA7QPW.png