[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
If kamala win its gon be lit in dc.

Pass the naan, and the lamb vindaloo...put it next to the greens(gon need more than a bathtub for this one) and yams..with samosas and beef patties.
Is the chicken jerk or tandoori....hell why not both
close-door-the-office.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

1/2
Kamala said you’re gonna shake my hand dammit! /search?q=#Harris2024 /search?q=#Debate2024

2/2
Make sure to donate to Kamala’s campaign so we can win this damn election. It’ll be down to the wire and she needs every resource she can get!
Kamala Harris for President

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

That was where her dominance started. Forced him to shake hands

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

1/2
Kamala said you’re gonna shake my hand dammit! /search?q=#Harris2024 /search?q=#Debate2024

2/2
Make sure to donate to Kamala’s campaign so we can win this damn election. It’ll be down to the wire and she needs every resource she can get!
Kamala Harris for President

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

She walked his goofy ass down :wow:

I hit the :gladbron: when she did it. Take power, ma'am :wow:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're not a cac you definitely think like one. The mods can't send you to jail for your shytty concern trolling
I don't concern troll.
And I don't sound like a cracker.
Ironically you do since you're so fukking well versed in their Reddit ass slang.

It's only a "concern troll" because it runs up against your silly, contradictory and frankly fukking stupid politics.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I got a conspiracy theory: All these immigrant news stories were to set the stage for Trump tonight. The shyt ramped immediately post DNC, so when they ask...

Trump, how will you improve education?
These IMMIGRANTS are coming here and overloading our teachers

Etc. He's gonna spam the shyt out of it
This is obvious

It's all the machine doing it's thing

This election is a psy-op litmus test

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be real, this is what should be taken away from all this. Rather than getting caught up in the pageantry and “red team vs blue team” sports fan nature of our politics there needs to be a serious indictment on the whole system at large.

But we’re always presented this end times scenario every four years to keep us from pressing for all of our interests in exchange for saving ourselves from the candidate we feel is going to end our lives. Truly underscores how propagandized we are. I’m glad I’m not watching this from outside of the country, people outside of the star spangled bubble really looking at us like we live in a giant insane asylum….:ehh:
Tbh.
I wouldn't have a problem with the propagandized if they weren't so smug about it.

If they kept it real and were just like "I'mma Vote blue no matter who and I will throw out the "We investigated ourselves
and determined we have done nothing wrong" excuses every time someone asks why isn't stuff being achieved", it would be easier
to deal with clowns on here.

However, there is this ardent belief in their own "Good-ness" as a person.

I think it's how they keep from having to face themselves or what they stand for.

Hence all of the idiots in this thread trying to "catch me" not being Black while they support two objectively anti-black candidates.