[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
What were the 37% watching?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKtH4uaQAIzV1v.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

1/1
I have the endorsement of 200 Republicans who formerly worked with President Bush, Mitt Romney, and John McCain.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKR4f6W0AEHY-q.jpg

This is a glaring concern, and not the win they are presenting it as. It highlights everything Trump represents .... anti-political parasite aka what is popularly referred to as swamp creatures

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m in an area not too far from those places at all. They have put migrants in a tent by me and in local hotels. I don’t think the city has handled the situation perfectly BUT saying it’s turned into a third world country is hyperbole

I haven’t encountered any issues or the area falling apart because of it

there are definitely around once you get close to jamaica ave by all the train stations, but yeah like you said, it definitely isnt a situation of them taking over or turning the area into a 3rd world country.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/31
@TristanSnell
BREAKING — Trump announces he does NOT want to do any more debates with Kamala Harris, even if they’re on Fox News.

Yup. Kamala wrecked him. It wasn’t even close.

And now he’s scared of her.

2/31
@NZeil
man, i wish i had a double digit iq it must be wonderful being so fukkin stupid

3/31
@leelacosta17
You can say whatever you want to but, it still doesn’t change the fact that, Kamala Harris will destroy what’s left of our Country!!

4/31
@schuld_eth
“Not everybody got handed 400 million dollars on a silver platter and then filed bankruptcy six times.”

- Kamala Harris on Donald Trump

5/31
@BetterCallArjun
Trump's debate retreat is a major victory for Harris and democracy_ He's afraid to defend his record and vision for America. The American people deserve better than a coward in the White House

6/31
@solpumpd
I agree with Jim - he didn’t even leave so how did he run. He stayed, answered more questions, talked with reporters and people.

7/31
@leelacosta17
Do you realize how long these people have been in the White House? Obama/Biden 8 years, Trump 4 years, Biden/Harris 4 years and it’s filled with Obama people, now another 4 years of the same people? That’s 12 years, possibly 16 !! Look at where we are now and you tell me that these people are doing a great job? Holy shyt, this isn’t a Mr or Ms. America Contest, about its policies and how it will affect us All, including you!! You don’t have to like his personality, but his policies will help us all achieve a better future for our children!!!

8/31
@FactsMatter_44
It must be very lonely in your corner of the world. So detached from reality.

I guess you have the other cultists to keep you some company, but it's a little like being in prison, isn't it? Sure, you're alive, and you have companionship, but everyone is still batshyt crazy.

9/31
@rahhead01
Not surprised. Even a steaming pile of shyte would have performed better!

10/31
@WTPRPOed
Nah! The loser is the one yelling for a rematch. Be 100% sure CommieLa isn't going to Fox News. She needs her lackeys to help. Not a damn single lie from her called out. Even when she told blatant, long debunked lies and hoaxes.

11/31
@CanadianDarth
If Chris Wallace was still working there, she would have done it in a heartbeat.

12/31
@phillip_USA_
The debate proved Kamala Harris is more than ready to be President of the United States.
/search?q=#Kamala4President2024

13/31
@CrazyFenaker
She destroyed him. It was the most one sided debate I have ever seen. Interesting contrast that Democrats were able to admit it when Biden collapsed but MAGA seems incapable of dealing with the wreckage of the Trump collapse -- even though odds have shifted 8 points.

14/31
@WNest83876
Trump’s running scared! Kamala handed him a loss so bad he doesn’t want a rematch—even on his own turf. 😅 /search?q=#KamalaDominates

15/31
@leelacosta17
Not scared, she didn’t debate, all she did was try to get under his skin . This proved to me that, she actually said nothing about how she would be as President!

16/31
@BrunoChieco6
He’s terrified of Harris and he knows he’s gonna lose in a landslide.

17/31
@sandiechill
This is huge.
This is an acknowledgment of defeat.
💙

18/31
@MontanaSeptic
The entire "debate" was biased.

The moderators were protecting Kamala and attacking Trump.

Is that fair?

19/31
@BombayLace
I remember he called himself a strong man. I never understand why men are afraid of strong women. I was married to a WW II vet; he was not afraid of me, he respected me. He loved me. Only weak, spineless men who have no idea what really giving to this country means are afraid of strong women.🗳️🇺🇸

20/31
@fuller_sean
Oh HELL no @realDonaldTrump you spent 5 hours smoking crack up til 4am posting garbage internet polls, you better buck the fukk up and go to round two, "champ"

21/31
@73RDARM
Chicken is his “specialty.” That business failed too. 😂

22/31
@Nto79549105
He’s afraid of intelligent women 🤣🤣

23/31
@GailDow12
The debate was definitely a buh bye Felicia moment for Donald Trump.

24/31
@Bubblebathgirl
Kamala got totally obliterated and that’s why she immediately begged for another debate.

Polls show Trump won the debate on the border and economy.

No need for Trump to prove himself again.

25/31
@joyfuljuicer
What’s so frustrating is how the right is claiming she cheated because she prepared. They’re saying she cheated because it was 3 on 1, instead of recognizing trump’s pathological lies. Where have we heard that before? Oh yeah, in August of 2020 when he started planting the message that “if we lose it’s because they cheat.” He’s already started that BS again and here is another example.

26/31
@thevtalks
The senile old man knows his days are over. He’ll now contact his biggest ally, Putin.

DO NOT LET PUTIN WIN, Y’ALL!

27/31
@Stazingar
She gave him PTSD.😂

28/31
@FayyazSHussain
Trump's refusal to debate Harris further suggests she got the better of him. His fear of facing her again indicates she effectively challenged his positions and persona. While debates don't always sway elections, Harris' strong performance could boost enthusiasm for her campaign and highlight Trump's reluctance to engage with a formidable opponent. Voters may question his confidence if he avoids debating the vice president again.

29/31
@schlamber_
It’s gonna be a bad day today for anyone in his path

30/31
@fighting_finn
The poles did it.

31/31
@LaundryPrncss
Can’t blame him. He’s a sadist not a masochist.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Tbh.
I wouldn't have a problem with the propagandized if they weren't so smug about it.

If they kept it real and were just like "I'mma Vote blue no matter who and I will throw out the "We investigated ourselves
and determined we have done nothing wrong" excuses every time someone asks why isn't stuff being achieved", it would be easier
to deal with clowns on here.

However, there is this ardent belief in their own "Good-ness" as a person.

I think it's how they keep from having to face themselves or what they stand for.

Hence all of the idiots in this thread trying to "catch me" not being Black while they support two objectively anti-black candidates.
The easiest way to kill all that noise is to tell them to pull up in here and put their account on it:

If there's one thing you can rely on the shillbrehs to do, it's to not actually stand on anything they say in any real capacity, whatsoever. They won't even put up a funky dying internet message board account behind what they say.

If you call for a ban bet, I promise you, they'll find any combination of words they can think of but "alright, let's bet" to say to you in response. Standing on what you say is like kryptonite to these mfs. They'll even accuse you of being desperate for pressing them on their bullshyt propaganda/witch hunt tactics and trying to sort their fake concerns about who you are out. That's legit how weak some of these dudes are in life.:mjlol: