[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
What she said had less credibility but she won this debate by consistently keeping him on the backfoot, she kept him on the defensive

Trump's best debate character is if he light and playfully dancing around his
opponent lile he did with Jeb Bush or Hillary

"Only Rosey O'Donald"

"You'd be in jail"

Instead she had him looking angry out there

Her best moment was actually her response to the "cat and dogs" thing, she framed him up well there

She had a good performance but with less of a credible foundation, not sure if the public takes to it or not. She's a bit of a chameleon and her policy talk is captuated by empty promises. With Trump you know what you are getting and he has literally been saying the exact same thing on some issues since the 80s. Basically he's anti-NAFTA and she's pro-UN. She's an abortion absolutist, and she is doubling down on that issue. Notice she represented her support bases positions as a good spokesperson, he didn't he was just defending himself the whole night. We'll see

Basically underneath it all we have

Anti-NAFTA vs
UN first, America second (this means marching in line with the UN agenda without actually saying it - anti-private gun ownership, anti-free speech

Trump needed to be for free speech what Harris is for abortion, an absolutist

Left wing and "right wing" flying toward
Welfare state vs
Military industrial complex
All fattening the same birds

Empty promises to police unions vs
Empty promises to teacher unions

If you believe in these people all I wanna know is what you felt like when you found out Santa wasn't real

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 100% independent also i’m not stupid.
so i will not vote against myself. I can always make money like always.

but i notice when “entertainment ” class like tariq

doesn’t really get the connections they want from industry (which is perceived) as left leaning tend to lean towards right out of bitterness

same for the kid rock types and joe rogan

I think they do it mostly because it’s an easy and lucrative grift.[Though I think Rogan has had a vendetta against the Dems ever since they rippled him on Covid]

I know someone who was a content creator who told me if you even made a title that was mockingly pro MAGA your views/clicks would go up a ton and he said how he was almost tempted to grift because of how easy it was

I think that’s what’s happening here

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
FOX News is fair and balanced? :mjpls:

Now I know you a middle school,dropout.
Read my post again, SLOWLY.:snoop:
Were there any bigger lies than post birth abortions? Or the Haitian thing cats thing?
Not that I noticed. That doesn't make my statement any less true. You people who can't do anything but attack those who don't think exactly as you do repeatedly tell on yourselves.

I said she won, and Democrat Americans aren't satisfied because I didn't act like she walked on water:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
I have the endorsement of 200 Republicans who formerly worked with President Bush, Mitt Romney, and John McCain.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKR4f6W0AEHY-q.jpg

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youve never seen a single homeless illegal anywhere near cambria heights, elmont, st albans or any of the other surrounding neighborhoods. nikkas get on here and just LIE all day.

I’m in an area not too far from those places at all. They have put migrants in a tent by me and in local hotels. I don’t think the city has handled the situation perfectly BUT saying it’s turned into a third world country is hyperbole

I haven’t encountered any issues or the area falling apart because of it

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats been moving to the right since Bill Clinton.

They're Republicans now, and Republicans rather than pivoting to the left, just doubled down and pushed into nonsensical fascism.
To keep it real, there's like five or six very loud posters trying to control the narrative that absolutely won't accept this.

I'm just glad you see it :salute:

I've been called a "Right Winger" while the Democrat Presidential Nominee brags about being tough on borders, building a lethal killing machine of a fighting force and endorsed an old racist b*stard like John McCain while getting co-signs from dikk Cheney the fukking architect of the wars in the middle east from the early aughts.

This shyt is actually really insane when you read it because it sounds like it's 2008 all over again, only it's fukking John McCain vs. Hitler.

The "Democrats" as they positioned themselves even in 2008 are slowly not resembling themselves anymore and they're only
getting more violent and hungry for war.

And I'm being called "White" for calling this shyt out by these dummies. :smh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/47
@BlackKnight10k
Only in America would we force the second most powerful person in the world to argue with a mental patient in front of the entire world for 2 hours

2/47
@_besthousewife
She can't decide between laughing at him and being embarrassed for him

3/47
@BlackKnight10k
And wanting to call him a motherfukker

4/47
@dtheavenger
I’m not used to seeing him. This is insane. He’s a lunatic nut job, conspiracy theorist, and the moderators act like it’s just a normal day in paradise. Thank you, Mr. Trump when he talks about eating dogs.

5/47
@BlackKnight10k
I dont even really know how to describe how bad he is but you came pretty close

6/47
@Outy5000
He's toast.

7/47
@bluekateyes
Be quiet, I'm lying my ass off here.....

8/47
@LongIslander520
You're not kidding. And actually have some people believing him.

But he hasn't answered 1 question. He just beats around what he wants.

9/47
@CathyGraphics3
That poor creature … 🥹🥹🥹

10/47
@traderkishore
Well she worked with one for 3.5 years

11/47
@cinderellaicius
She juiced him. /search?q=#debate

12/47
@srh_medco
He needs a strait jacket behind bars.

13/47
@MalachiElohim
EXACTLY!!! I turned it off. I said I wasn’t watching it for this very reason. She deserves better. The moderators are TERRIBLE.

14/47
@LolaXAlways
Hillary Biden, Harris are better than me, bc debating Dump only normalizes him.
He's a weird, racist, sexist evil piece of sh!t. Period.

15/47
@InternetDrix
“Mental patient” really got me 😂😂

16/47
@spiralweaver
Agreed! How unfortunate, and embarrassing for our country.

17/47
@CryptoBros4KH
And sadly the election will still be close with him
Getting ~45-47 % of the vote. How did we get here?

18/47
@szwest1
@BlackKnight10k Nailed it. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

19/47
@DavidblogerICBW
Very accurate. I Could Be Wrong.

20/47
@Franc73859462
🤣😂

21/47
@JHPeligro
I think she had fun.

22/47
@SheridanRiver
😂😂😂

23/47
@Kd7qkPaul
👌👍

24/47
@hindsightis2021
Yah, but it was glorious.

25/47
@Sheri5456Sheri
🤣🤣🤣

26/47
@Santiagojjjr

27/47
@BMeiselas
😭😭

28/47
@PattieMeyer2022

29/47
@cosmicfirepeace
Y'all just LOVE Drama right ... Canada LIKE 😱

30/47
@MagdalenaL98303
HE RAN STRAIGHT TO HANNITY AFTERWARD
TO TELL THEM THAT HE WON THE DEBATE ..
AS IF
THEY DIDNT WATCH IT .
HANNITY LET HIM LIE

31/47
@LoesbyForIdaho
It literally happened a couple months ago, though.

32/47
@Alex88249021
I agree...
She should be committed...

33/47
@tinyandagod
It’s even crazier that that ‘mental patient’ might win.

34/47
@Bretworks
Rope smoker

35/47
@MegaMagadonian
Kamala was given the questions, she was told how to answer the questions to segue to the follow up questions, she was given the follow up questions, she rehearsed all of that with the moderators in advance, and she apparently had an earpiece in case she got in trouble.

36/47
@fulminarey
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

37/47
@Murphx7
She didn’t debate Biden?? What?

38/47
@FactBasedBanter
Holy Crap! She's the second most powerful person in the world.

Sorry World.

39/47
@RealDChad
Yenno what's ironic.

The left talks all this shyt about Trump being a mental patient or a criminal then proceeds to push drag queens on children, ride around in public with there dikks out for children, shoot up schools and Trumps the " mental patient "

🤣

40/47
@uwillmissurdad
Bruh, she’s toast , literally gone. This dem party is all scams and lies. Sheeple are delirious these days. Worst vp and candidate the Dems have ever seen 😭😭😭.

41/47
@Rolo_Tamasi
How are the Chinese involved?

42/47
@RealJimmyM4
Yeah, and then he had to drop out

43/47
@FirstTennokage
VPs are not powerful doofus.

44/47
@AlfonsoSahily

45/47
@QuantumRides
Well I mean he has to because the mental patient was forced on us

46/47
@crypto_tuxido
At least most Americans can see with their own eyes the country descending into a 3rd world shyt hole, that Trump rightly is impassioned about. Unlike comrade Kamala. The scornful wife theatrics aimed at women, was derogatory to women.

47/47
@LoserDeeWeirdo1
Yeah, in America we have Elections. I know liberals like you hate it, go on and leave.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKURu9WAAAzgsD.jpg

GXKUNgtXAAApyFO.jpg

GXKTq7LXIAAq4Jn.jpg

GXK1ojvW0AA2LkH.jpg

GXLQ16jbUAATlrk.jpg

GW28ybwWIAALxY4.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps