[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IMG_5020.jpg

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the crackas pretending to black
are in here deep.

josh: I cant vote for trump fo.....i'm staying home.:patrice:
chad: word to muva yo......staying home.:hubie:
ash: on gucci mane trump aint shyt....not voting.:francis:
token c00n: yeah.....i'm staying home to guys:mjpls:

*crackas log out*

chad: we got another one.:mjlol:
josh: fukk that was easy:lolbron:
ash: maga all day.:blessed:
chad: ash dont quote gucci go with dirk.:stopitslime:
ash: so gucci aint funky fresh today?:patrice:
chad: fukk man!!:damn:

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
I was one of those sick-of-the-Democratic-party black men who was going to vote for Trump just to lower my taxes and reduce illegals. But after hearing his desire to give cops unlimited immunity and just his insane banterings in general, I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm sitting this one cold out
you clowns are so damn predictable.

it’s really dull.

:unimpressed:

Daps
we shouldn’t discount the probability that trump, operating from a white supremacist frame of mind, believed he was strutting into a debate that would be a cakewalk.

the idea that kamala, half black and half indian, would intellectually outclass him is so unfathomable as to be beneath consideration among trump and his orbit of lackeys.

:francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was one of those sick-of-the-Democratic-party black men who was going to vote for Trump just to lower my taxes and reduce illegals. But after hearing his desire to give cops unlimited immunity and just his insane banterings in general, I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm sitting this one cold out
Honestly

I still can’t see how 80 million people would vote for a rambling, racist, narcissistic, untruthful, idiot:yeshrug:

My taxes still high.. same as it was when he was in office. in fact, Trump removed the Tax incentive you get from moving too. I could’ve wrote 15k off my taxes but this orange idiot decided to remove the program the year I moved.