PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did you sign up for the Halo Insider Program n verify your email?

after 23 matches, it feels like a blend of 5, 3, n Reach.

3s equipment, 5s smooth speed, Reach’s aesthetic. Especially the armor, that shyt screams Reach.

i still hate clamber n sprint but i knew that battle was lost a long time ago.

I feel like the assault rifle is too broken like 5s was. ADS makes it op for medium range play. The aim assist seems like its not there on the pistol for us console controller players, i hope this is fixed or else the pc crowd gonna stomp the console guys.

i saw a custom button mapping option in the settings but havin trouble with tryin to get it to let me map buttons. Been switchin between default setup n recon in the meantime.

besides my complaints, it seems like it got rid of the other shyt i aint like about 3,5, Reach n kept the stuff from them games that worked the best like i mentioned above.

it aint got Reach bloom issue. Aint got 3s slow as fukk movement or weak gunplay. Lacks 5s gimmicks like ground pound, thrust, spartan charge, and aint got that too squeaky shiny look of 5.

so far this feels like what Reach should have been. We wont know till lunch tho, still gotta see how big team battle, other equipment, forge, campaign, etc pans out first.
You be rocking aim assist my nikka? :scust:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
any 1st impression? its a alpha so i understand bugs and shyt but hows the gunplay

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You be rocking aim assist my nikka? :scust:
Halos always had a slight degree of aim assist on console. I turn it off for mcc but i know a lot of people use it for controller so i thought it worth mentioning.
any 1st impression? its a alpha so i understand bugs and shyt but hows the gunplay
Gunplay is solid, sounds are good too. There needa to be some tuning on shyt like the AR n needler tho.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They updated to higher level bots and there’s a new map w/ the grapple shot & gravity hammer. There’s a bounty on my battlepass for playing PVP too:lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Halos always had a slight degree of aim assist on console. I turn it off for mcc but i know a lot of people use it for controller so i thought it worth mentioning.

Gunplay is solid, sounds are good too. There needa to be some tuning on shyt like the AR n needler tho.
A lot of bytch ASS nikkaZ who don't even deserve to be addressed :childplease: right now you coming off like the spokesman for bytch nikkaz worldwide, like you probably see yourself as Fran dresher for real.

All this is possible with nikkaz that use aim assist :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of bytch ASS nikkaZ who don't even deserve to be addressed :childplease: right now you coming off like the spokesman for bytch nikkaz worldwide, like you probably see yourself as Fran dresher for real.

All this is possible with nikkaz that use aim assist :yeshrug:
My username was silly take on the website OnlyFans. Sorry the joke went over your head

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
original.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
There is bloom issues present in this version of the game
There's PVP right now as i just played with some randoms.

shyt is official. Plays much better than 5 and is faster paced but with some Halo 3 sprinkled in there. The music and sound effects are pretty nice as well.

it’s higher difficulty bots.