Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got done with my first match. Runnin the recon button layout. The art style is good, aint plasticky n shiny lookin like 5s was. No default thrusters either. Things went smooth. Cant judge off 1 match or even just matches against bots. Gonna keep playin.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Mines DaSk8D00D we got a running list going in the Xbox discord

Ima be playing damn near all day I already aced the weapon drills and did a couple matches this shyt is :banderas:

what’s the coli discord?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A nice return to form this is what a nikka needed. Bringing that old school feel with modern looks. I prefer this game over Reach, 4 and 5. I ain’t felt this good about Halo since Halo 3 and ironically that was actually the last game that Joseph Staten worked on. He restored the magic!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What seems to be the criteria for receiving a link?

Did you sign up for the Halo Insider Program n verify your email?
A nice return to form this is what a nikka needed. Bringing that old school feel with modern looks. I prefer this game over Reach, 4 and 5. I ain’t felt this good about Halo since Halo 3 and ironically that was actually the last game that Joseph Staten worked on. He restored the magic!

after 23 matches, it feels like a blend of 5, 3, n Reach.

3s equipment, 5s smooth speed, Reach’s aesthetic. Especially the armor, that shyt screams Reach.

i still hate clamber n sprint but i knew that battle was lost a long time ago.

I feel like the assault rifle is too broken like 5s was. ADS makes it op for medium range play. The aim assist seems like its not there on the pistol for us console controller players, i hope this is fixed or else the pc crowd gonna stomp the console guys.

i saw a custom button mapping option in the settings but havin trouble with tryin to get it to let me map buttons. Been switchin between default setup n recon in the meantime.

besides my complaints, it seems like it got rid of the other shyt i aint like about 3,5, Reach n kept the stuff from them games that worked the best like i mentioned above.

it aint got Reach bloom issue. Aint got 3s slow as fukk movement or weak gunplay. Lacks 5s gimmicks like ground pound, thrust, spartan charge, and aint got that too squeaky shiny look of 5.

so far this feels like what Reach should have been. We wont know till lunch tho, still gotta see how big team battle, other equipment, forge, campaign, etc pans out first.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Click on yalls waypoint messages if you wanna try the beta for the new waypoint app. You can use it to customize your Infinite Service tag, armor, emblem, etc. you can change your Halo 5 stuff on it too.