AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lmfao u nikkas…I meant I got the email

but yo drop y’all tags so we can run it when 343 figures out how to start this shyt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
halo is and always will be a medium paced shooter. A faster TTK would be a plus. Slow TTK disrupts the game balance and pacing.
Peak BR, Sword, and sniper halo had low ttk. It was a flinch game for a long time.

Just thinking about faster movement with lower ttk changing the dynamic of encounters and encouraging more team play than hero play.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dunno, looked like whoever was playing I the clips yesterday was doing a whole lotta shooting and didn't kill shyt.
The TTK is definitely lower in infinite than other halos. Should make for a different gameplay experience if they stick with it.

I think it may be problematic if they do a lot of weapons balancing against bots vs players

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's supposed to be bots right, will there even be matchmaking???
343 said they considerin openin up pvp arena on sunday if they get the right feedback durin the bot testin. No guarantees tho.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The TTK is definitely lower in infinite than other halos. Should make for a different gameplay experience if they stick with it.

I think it may be problematic if they do a lot of weapons balancing against bots vs players
The slow TTK is what put me off in the old days. My sister had to basically drag me kicking and screaming into playing Halo 3.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
It's supposed to be bots right, will there even be matchmaking???

4 humans vs 4 bots. Sunday could potentially be 4v4 humans if they meet a certain requirement but because of this testing launch fukk up it’s most likely a guarantee we get to play against each other on Sunday extending into Monday

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The slow TTK is what put me off in the old days. My sister had to basically drag me kicking and screaming into playing Halo 3.

halo 3 as praised at it was had guns outside of the sniper/sword and super close rocket shots (splash damage is too small) that took too long to kill. The BR in H3 (the utility weapon) is the worst iteration of it so far. I played the fukk out of halo 3 for 4 years straight with my nikka @Midwest, but it doesn’t come close to my fav halo 1 in terms of gunplay.

A TTK of about 1 sec with the new BR would be perfect imo (h1 pistol is 0.6). I think right now from what I’ve been reading it’s like 1.5 seconds or some shyt, but that may be off cause we haven’t seen enough clean shots on footage of the gun yet, or any guns for that matter. I fully expect the nerdy nikkas to do the testing this wknd

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
halo 3 as praised at it was had guns outside of the sniper/sword and super close rocket shots (splash damage is too small) that took too long to kill. The BR in H3 (the utility weapon) is the worst iteration of it so far. I played the fukk out of halo 3 for 4 years straight with my nikka @Midwest, but it doesn’t come close to my fav halo 1 in terms of gunplay.

A TTK of about 1 sec with the new BR would be perfect imo (h1 pistol is 0.6). I think right now from what I’ve been readying it’s like 1.5 seconds or some shyt, but that may be off cause we haven’t seen enough clean shots on footage of the gun yet, or any guns for that matter. I fully expect the nerdy nikkas to do the testing this wknd
Only weapon in Halo CE that struggled in pvp was the needler. It was great in campaign tho for takin down elites.

3s sandbox had so many useless weapons. mauler, smg, pistol, spiker. Plus the shotty was nerfed like Halo 2s.

CEs less is more approach was just about perfect.
83cwh44ao8d71.jpg