Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's definitely pvp. It also has bots and training.

Just no campaign of course and only a few maps.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got invited! Dammit I wish I had spent more time playing Halo, nikka been playing PS5 games instead.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And I told you guys September is looking more and more likely, gonna need some apologies :francis:

:win:
You wont be gettin no apology from me. Did you know Halo 5 dropped 9 months after its beta?

so this beta bein a month away from September dont mean a thing.
It's definitely pvp. It also has bots and training.

Just no campaign of course and only a few maps.
Now, with the foundation of flighting set, let’s talk about the content and goals of our first upcoming technical preview, which will focus on Bots and a slice of the new Academy experience.

This technical preview is intentionally focused on these specific areas to help us gather some scale data as we bring these new experiences to Halo for the first time. As we look further ahead, we plan for future flights to expand into more content including traditional PVP Arena and Big Team Battle.

With this and our higher-level feedback goals noted up above, we land on the following specific focal points. With this in mind, the focus areas for our technical preview are:

• Arena gameplay vs. Bots
  • Arena Maps
  • Academy’s Weapon Drills
  • Menu & Battle Pass UI
  • New Waypoint experiences on web, iOS, and Android
Halo Infinite - Inside Infinite – July 2021

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You wont be gettin no apology from me. Did you know Halo 5 dropped 9 months after its beta?

so this beta bein a month away from September dont mean a thing.

Halo Infinite - Inside Infinite – July 2021
Your Halo 5 beta reference is irrelevant, has literally nothing to do with today's topic. When September comes around you will be first in line to kids the ring :birdman:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
thanks breh i just signed up:wow::wow::wow:
heres some rep:wow:
He gave you bad info, you not getting into the beta this weekend :stop:

I got invited! Dammit I wish I had spent more time playing Halo, nikka been playing PS5 games instead.
You don't need to play Halo anything before the beta begins, just have fun when you do play it. This beta is all about getting you familiar with the new gameplay mechanics and abilities. You'll have more than enough time to get good if you desire to. What game(s) are you currently playing on PS5?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He gave you bad info, you not getting into the beta this weekend :stop:

Thats why i said “might” not “can” n told him he’d have a chance to play the later betas smart guy. And then later posted the tweet confirming invites for the first beta was final so he’d have to do the next one. But you’re a known liar so i expect these types of posts from you.

I got Craigdogs “Halo Infinite drops in a few weeks” thread from June bookmarked for when it dont drop August/September :mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Your Halo 5 beta reference is irrelevant, has literally nothing to do with today's topic. When September comes around you will be first in line to kids the ring :birdman:

Pretty sure its coming out Nov-Dec. Phil Spencer said in an interview not too long ago that they already have like a 2-3 week window in mind, and they're just waiting to see when other games confirm their dates in that same timeframe

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

about an hour n 8 mins till we get the details for the first beta. Hope they let us preload today.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Aren't you the guy who created the abandoned thread where you thought they was making silent hill with kojima? You love looking for clues and running with narratives. But I'll breakdown your flaws below...
Pretty sure its coming out Nov-Dec. Phil Spencer said in an interview not too long ago that they already have like a 2-3 week window in mind, and they're just waiting to see when other games confirm their dates in that same timeframe
Which Krispy Kreme Mexico knows already according to Gizmo :wow:

But you too in this instance bruh, if they knew they wouldn't have to wait to tell us. So your estimate COULD be way off. Call of duty doesn't have a date, then there's battlefield which is 10/22., Forza Horizon 5 is 11/5, that only leaves September and 11/19 as the latest possible date because they not missing black Friday. so September-October 15th which would be a dikk move by Microsoft but business for Activision... late September with a slight chance of early October, and 11/19 as the only possible free dates. I'm moving my chips all in one this one, this duces here, G call and I'm keeping it :birdman:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aren't you the guy who created the abandoned thread where you thought they was making silent hill with kojima? You love looking for clues and running with narratives. But I'll breakdown your flaws below...

Which Krispy Kreme Mexico knows already according to Gizmo :wow:

But you too in this instance bruh, if they knew they wouldn't have to wait to tell us. So your estimate COULD be way off. Call of duty doesn't have a date, then there's battlefield which is 10/22., Forza Horizon 5 is 11/5, that only leaves September and 11/19 as the latest possible date because they not missing black Friday. so September-October 15th which would be a dikk move by Microsoft but business for Activision... late September with a slight chance of early October, and 11/19 as the only possible free dates. I'm moving my chips all in one this one, this duces here, G call and I'm keeping it :birdman:

microsoft themselves have specifically said its a holiday release but i guess you know better than they do. It's actually gonna be a surprise september release because you want it to be.