80% of Pre-Packaged Foods in America Are Banned in Other Countries

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This my thing about post like this. WTF should we eat then. You said pre packaged meals are bad FINE. then yall turn right around and talk about the poisons they spread over the fruits and vegetables we eat. THEN you continue on and talk about how the fish full of mercury, the chicken full of steroids, the beef full of fat, and we shouldn't eat pork. SO WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO EAT????

It's interesting that this is the first time in the course of history that humans have no clue what to eat. We have evolved over tons of years and always knew... up until now.

It is impossible to eradicate all chemicals from ones diet. However, what you can do is limit the amount of exposure you have to them. Eating as clean/organically as you can and eating whole foods. Yea, there are pesticides and what not on fruit but there is nothing you can do about that. If you can, go to the farmers market and get ish fresh vs from the store. Either way it's better to eat fruit than not at all.

Either way we are fukced. :manny: All you can do is try your best to eat the best you can with the amount of money you have.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
sad people in fukkin south africa know what monsanto is but the crew @ #higherlearning here in america has no idea and dont even know why they should care :snoop:

ih51a1237e.jpg

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day I believe that food is not supposed to last forever. However, a lot of people depend on those types of foods to survive due to low income, lack of resources, ect. We are killing ourselves with all of the shyt that is in what we eat and the companies adding the preservatives, chemicals, pesticides, ect are pulling wool over most Americans eyes.

We need to start educating ourselves on whats in this food and taking our health seriously. If most folks knew the shyt that they put in their bodies they wouldn't trust the FDA cus them mothafukcas don't regulate everything.

This is one downfall for the advancement of medicine and technology.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This my thing about post like this. WTF should we eat then. You said pre packaged meals are bad FINE. then yall turn right around and talk about the poisons they spread over the fruits and vegetables we eat. THEN you continue on and talk about how the fish full of mercury, the chicken full of steroids, the beef full of fat, and we shouldn't eat pork. SO WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO EAT????

Reading is fundamental:

Basically the caveman diet is the safest way to go... Raw fruits and veggies from local farms(farmer's markets) and unprocessed organic meats and fish...

Oatmeal/brown rice/sweet potatoes/raw beans/nuts...

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Get this whack shyt outta here, this the coli friend.

You all ready know we all organic over here fam, nothing but fresh natural veggies and fruits from our hydroponic gardens in the back yard. We got peeps bringing our fresh untouched poultry and fish, each one hand raised and cared for by a vet, who rocks it to sleep every night and read its a story.

None of us touch anything processed kid, we all natural, no fast food, no soda, no cakes or pies. :birdman:

Then we hit the gym for 4-6 hrs a day fam, you know we got that low stress IT job we can come and go as we please. :smugfavre::smugfavre: Gotta get that workout in

This the coli, were the elite meet. We were all cut from the same mold, just a bunch of like minded, young elites, who out here winning, we just happend to all meet up on this site.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: Who woulda thought a hip hop site would attract all the winners from across the country.

Thank you hip hop for bringing together the best the web has to offer.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yea i just moved over here and i noticed alot of these chicks real friendly but do be wifed up...i been tryna get at dem lil asians walkin around....they been wishy washy witta nikka so far... but i think its more of them not knowin any better thinkin every nikka out here on some goon shyt

hell yea eastern market the shyt i grew up east fam get alot of they meat/vegetables down there...whole foods is cool... but its that trendy white people hipster shyt lowkey.... but eastern market is where its at and been where its at imo

and its a lil black farmer market on connor right before warren by that plaza and popeyes where 7 days mall used to be...idk if he still open but they was black farmers n was cool peoples
keep going for the asians... I personally, try for the middle eastern chicks.... they been not really fukkin w me like that, even the ones that stare me down and smile at me.. the culture prevents them because they know what we're about.

CAC have even taking over the eastern market... go there on Saturday and you will see more white people than Russia. It's crazy.. you can't even park its so many cac... They even have a CAC playing country music outside on a guitar now!, lol.

We might as well give up on the white hipster shyt.. they have taken over. It's over. They trying to get the Xgames to be downtown.... Belleisle not even the same anymore. I didn't know shyt about the black farmer market.. when i lived east side, i ate fast food n stupid shyt back then... more familiar w popeyes and coney islands.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:wtf: how do you know what I want and don't want to eat? I enjoy eating healthy... That was just a basic blueprint, it doesn't mean I don't shy away from it and chef up cuisines with a little more imagination... My personal recipe book is thorough. I've been eating healthy since I was a child so it isn't a life altering thing for me like it may be for you :laugh:

I dont live to eat... I eat to live :blessed:

My diet sounds a lot like yours, only I'm having trouble mixing up my dishes. Could you drop some recipes, breh?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
keep going for the asians... I personally, try for the middle eastern chicks.... they been not really fukkin w me like that, even the ones that stare me down and smile at me.. the culture prevents them because they know what we're about.

CAC have even taking over the eastern market... go there on Saturday and you will see more white people than Russia. It's crazy.. you can't even park its so many cac... They even have a CAC playing country music outside on a guitar now!, lol.

We might as well give up on the white hipster shyt.. they have taken over. It's over. They trying to get the Xgames to be downtown.... Belleisle not even the same anymore. I didn't know shyt about the black farmer market.. when i lived east side, i ate fast food n stupid shyt back then... more familiar w popeyes and coney islands.

100 percent true ...hipsters taking over bro....they will even look down on you unless you cut into em

its some cool people at my job not from here who know whats goin on and even they dont like it

detroit bout to get worse because right now its two different mindsets....the "downtown" experience and the experience you get living in the neighborhoods....two totally different views on this city right now

its gon be interestin in the next couple years when they start hittin dem residentials

i grew up by belleisle,thats my hood and yep they over theer too in indian village/van dyke/lafeyette area buying shyt up like crazy

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
So trader joes is my only friend :noah:

Damn even chipotle got GMO :sadbron:

Many consumers think of Chipotle Mexican Grill as a healthy place to eat -- or at least a healthy alternative to other fast-food chains. The brand often promotes its commitment to naturally raised meats and local produce in a bid to distance itself from places like Taco Bell and McDonald's.

But it turns out that even at Chipotle, you can't escape genetically modified organisms (GMOs), which were developed in the '90s to increase farmers' productivity but have been dogged by criticism from some health advocates and environmentalists. The chain recently became the first fast-food chain to label the ingredients it uses that contain GMOs; the list is deep in its website, not in stores. And 12 of the 24 ingredients listed on the site are affixed with a red "G" -- indicating the presence of GMOs.

The GMO-containing ingredients include all tortillas and rice, plus all of the varieties of meat, save pork carnitas. That means that the only surefire way to avoid GMOs at Chipotle would be to get a salad with lettuce, beans and, if you're a diehard carnivore, pork. But what's a visit to Chipotle without a burrito? Chipotle's executives agree that the ubiquity of GMOs on the menu is disheartening. The company has historically campaigned for legislation that would mandate the labeling of GMOs in all venues. A note on the site's ingredient page says that the chain is trying to eliminate GMOs, but that it's impossible to find reliable sources of corn and soybeans that don't include them.

Moreover, the chain is one of very few fessing up to its use of the controversial ingredient, even if only online. Among major companies, only Whole Foods, and Ben and Jerry's have announced similar plans to label GMO ingredients in advance of any legal requirement to do so.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My diet sounds a lot like yours, only I'm having trouble mixing up my dishes. Could you drop some recipes, breh?

Lets see... A quick breakfast to get your good fats and protein in...

"Avocado and Eggs"
Cut an Avocado in half, take out the pit, and increase the size of the crater on each half.... Crack open one egg on each side... Sprinkle some Cayenne pepper (and cheese if you want, I put a little gouda) and bake in the oven at 180 degrees... shyt fills you up :blessed:

"Chicken Piccata"
Chicken breast that have been soaked in white wine and peppered... Top the breasts with thinly sliced onions, capers, garlic, lemon slices and bake at 400 degrees

"Green Eggs and Ham(Or Turkey" fresh from the deli/butcher)"
- tbsp of white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- tbsp of prepared pesto
- tbsp of plain greek yogurt
- 4 whole wheat English Muffins
- 4-8 slices of ham or turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced jarred roasted red peppers
- Salt/pepper

1. Make Pesto first: 2 cups of fresh basil, 2 peeled garlic cloves, 2 tbsp of pecorino romano cheese, 1 cup olive oil, salt/pepper. Put it in a blender or food processor...

2. Poach the eggs for 1-13 minutes w/vinegar
3. Combine Pesto w/ yogurt
3. Assemble sandwich however you'd like (4 English muffins, 8 eggs, 8 slices of ham or turkey so decide your own servings)

I'll hook you up with some more... Just gotta get creative man...

Here is my Shake that I make in the morning or for a snack sometimes...

Green Apple, Pear, large handful of spring salad mix, almond milk, handful of mixed greens, serving of your favorite protein powder, 2 tbsp of agave

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lets see... A quick breakfast to get your good fats and protein in...

"Avocado and Eggs"
Cut an Avocado in half, take out the pit, and increase the size of the crater on each half.... Crack open one egg on each side... Sprinkle some Cayenne pepper (and cheese if you want, I put a little gouda) and bake in the oven at 180 degrees... shyt fills you up :blessed:

"Chicken Piccata"
Chicken breast that have been soaked in white wine and peppered... Top the breasts with thinly sliced onions, capers, garlic, lemon slices and bake at 400 degrees

"Green Eggs and Ham(Or Turkey" fresh from the deli/butcher)"
- tbsp of white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- tbsp of prepared pesto
- tbsp of plain greek yogurt
- 4 whole wheat English Muffins
- 4-8 slices of ham or turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced jarred roasted red peppers
- Salt/pepper

1. Make Pesto first: 2 cups of fresh basil, 2 peeled garlic cloves, 2 tbsp of pecorino romano cheese, 1 cup olive oil, salt/pepper. Put it in a blender or food processor...

2. Poach the eggs for 1-13 minutes w/vinegar
3. Combine Pesto w/ yogurt
3. Assemble sandwich however you'd like (4 English muffins, 8 eggs, 8 slices of ham or turkey so decide your own servings)

I'll hook you up with some more... Just gotta get creative man...

Here is my Shake that I make in the morning or for a snack sometimes...

Green Apple, Pear, large handful of spring salad mix, almond milk, handful of mixed greens, serving of your favorite protein powder, 2 tbsp of agave

:myman: :salute: my healthy ninja. What it comes down to you is you. If you're willing to put in the effort, then you will find a way, if not, then eat soylent green like the rest of the 99% :manny: