80% of Pre-Packaged Foods in America Are Banned in Other Countries

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my father has his own chickens. Each one lays one egg per day, or every other day.

I eat fresh, natural eggs on the daily :blessed:, not the steroided poisoned store bought eggs. :scusthov:

Alot of people are beginning to get chickens for their backyard. CNN did a special on it.

Chickens stink, fukk that. We have a chicken farm near me and them b*stards smell horrible.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
BLfkJJ2CMAAS0Hb.jpg:large

Chemical paranoia: are they really going to get you? | the chronicle flask

I'll just leave these in this thread. Moderation, and education. Stop living in fear friends. Having said that, OP has a point, but take it with a pinch of salt and do your own research.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chickens stink, fukk that. We have a chicken farm near me and them b*stards smell horrible.

that chicken farm probably doesn't take care of them properly b/c they have too many.

If you feed them good food, keep their pen clean, it doesn't really smell at all.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yea im prolly gone hit it up this weekend

dudes at my job been tellin me it be some fine ass broads in there

yeah, the only thing is... the bytches are basically wify material.. so might be wifed up already and.. they might still talk to you (the fresh food and working out must increase libido) but... This is Detroit and the most normal dude will shoot u over something like this.

Eastern Market tho.. I've been informed by this tread that Whole Foods has sold out anyway. So u should def go to the Eastern Market, on weekends to stock up. I go w any rat bytch w a bridge card.. even if I don't qualify for one. The fresh foods, veggies, and fruit.. are half off w the bridge. Go there w a ratchet.. or normal chick w a bridge c... and thank me later.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that chicken farm probably doesn't take care of them properly b/c they have too many.

If you feed them good food, keep their pen clean, it doesn't really smell at all.

:ohhh: That's probably why then because it's tons of them. Maybe they'll let me take 2 of their hands for the price of...on the house.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Aspartame: 92 Symptoms listed by the FDA - including Death!

Symptoms Of Aspartame Poisoning | LIVESTRONG.COM

“Aspartame is a sweetener that is much sweeter than sugar but has fewer calories. Aspartame can be found in diet sodas, coffee and yogurt. While aspartame products, such as NutraSweet and Equal, may appear to be a healthier alternative to sugar, there are a lot of side effects and the potential for poisoning. The symptoms of aspartame poisoning can impact your psychological and physiological functioning and may even lead to death.

Psychological

Aspartame poisoning can cause depression, aggression, anxiety, irritability, phobias, severe depression and personality changes. Other psychological symptoms may include memory loss and mood disturbances.

Neurological

With aspartame poisoning impacting your brain's normal functioning, you may experience symptoms that impair your motor skills and your most very basic level of functioning. Among these symptoms are dizziness, numbness in the limbs, severe tremors, facial pain, seizures, headaches or migraines, confusion, fatigue, slurred speech and hyperactivity.

Physical

Aspartame poisoning may cause nausea, vertigo, skin lesions, ringing in the ears, loss of taste, muscular and joint pain, irregular menstrual cycle, heart attack symptoms and menstrual cramps. Physically you may also experience diarrhea, abdominal pain, painful swallowing, asthma-like symptoms, thinning hair, hair loss, burning during urination, excessive thirst, fluid retention, high blood pressure, allergic reactions in the mouth, weight gain or loss, leg swelling and bloating.

Critical

Among the most critical of all the symptoms are peptic ulcers, brain damage, suicidal thoughts, aspartame addiction and birth defects, which can lead to mental retardation

now lets look @ the symptoms of depression
Depression Symptoms, Warning Signs, Types, and Complications

Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions

Fatigue and decreased energy

Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness

Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism

Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping

Irritability, restlessness

Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex

Overeating or appetite loss

Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment

Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings

Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's all related. Then they put you on expensive drugs to help "maintain" your depression. All the money you're saving on chemically enhanced "cheap" supposedly healthy food, you put right back out by paying for depression drugs. It's so demonic, friends.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
It's all related. Then they put you on expensive drugs to help "maintain" your depression. All the money you're saving on chemically enhanced "cheap" supposedly healthy food, you put right back out by paying for depression drugs. It's so demonic, friends.

Monsanto | A Sustainable Agriculture Company

The original Monsanto enters into a merger and changes its name to Pharmacia Corporation. (For a detailed history about the relationships among Monsanto Company, Pharmacia Corporation, Pfizer Inc., and Solutia Inc

Monsanto | Relationships Among Monsanto Company, Pharmacia Corporation, Pfizer Inc., and Solutia Inc.

Prior to Sept. 1, 1997, a corporation that was then known as Monsanto Company (Former Monsanto) operated an agricultural products business (the Ag Business), a pharmaceuticals and nutrition business (the Pharmaceuticals Business) and a chemical products business (the Chemicals Business). Former Monsanto is today known as Pharmacia. Pharmacia is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer Inc., which together with its subsidiaries operates the Pharmaceuticals Business. Today’s Monsanto includes the operations, assets and liabilities that were previously the Ag Business. Today’s Solutia comprises the operations, assets and liabilities that were previously the Chemicals Business. The following table sets forth a chronology of events that resulted in the formation of Monsanto, Pharmacia and Solutia as three separate and distinct corporations, and it provides a brief background on the relationships among these corporations.

they grow your posioned food then sell you "medicine" - crazy ehh?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yeah, the only thing is... the bytches are basically wify material.. so might be wifed up already and.. they might still talk to you (the fresh food and working out must increase libido) but... This is Detroit and the most normal dude will shoot u over something like this.

Eastern Market tho.. I've been informed by this tread that Whole Foods has sold out anyway. So u should def go to the Eastern Market, on weekends to stock up. I go w any rat bytch w a bridge card.. even if I don't qualify for one. The fresh foods, veggies, and fruit.. are half off w the bridge. Go there w a ratchet.. or normal chick w a bridge c... and thank me later.

yea i just moved over here and i noticed alot of these chicks real friendly but do be wifed up...i been tryna get at dem lil asians walkin around....they been wishy washy witta nikka so far... but i think its more of them not knowin any better thinkin every nikka out here on some goon shyt

hell yea eastern market the shyt i grew up east fam get alot of they meat/vegetables down there...whole foods is cool... but its that trendy white people hipster shyt lowkey.... but eastern market is where its at and been where its at imo

and its a lil black farmer market on connor right before warren by that plaza and popeyes where 7 days mall used to be...idk if he still open but they was black farmers n was cool peoples

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
http://www.the-coli.com/higher-lear...-marriage-has-us-distracted.html#.UciYF_mgmgw

'Monsanto Protection Act': 5 Terrifying Things To Know About The HR 933 Provision
President Barack Obama signed a spending bill, HR 933, into law on Tuesday that includes language that has food and consumer advocates and organic farmers up in arms over their contention that the so-called "Monsanto Protection Act" is a giveaway to corporations that was passed under the cover of darkness.

There's a lot being said about it, but here are five terrifying facts about the Farmer Assurance Provision -- Section 735 of the spending bill -- to get you acquainted with the reasons behind the ongoing uproar:

Follow @IBTimes

1.) The "Monsanto Protection Act" effectively bars federal courts from being able to halt the sale or planting of controversial genetically modified (aka GMO) or genetically engineered (GE) seeds, no matter what health issues may arise concerning GMOs in the future. The advent of genetically modified seeds -- which has been driven by the massive Monsanto Company -- and their exploding use in farms across America came on fast and has proved a huge boon for Monsanto's profits.

But many anti-GMO folks argue there have not been enough studies into the potential health risks of this new class of crop. Well, now it appears that even if those studies are completed and they end up revealing severe adverse health effects related to the consumption of genetically modified foods, the courts will have no ability to stop the spread of the seeds and the crops they bear.

2.) The provision's language was apparently written in collusion with Monsanto. Lawmakers and companies working together to craft legislation is by no means a rare occurrence in this day and age. But the fact that Sen. Roy Blunt, Republican of Missouri, actually worked with Monsanto on a provision that in effect allows them to keep selling seeds, which can then go on to be planted, even if it is found to be harmful to consumers, is stunning. It's just another example of corporations bending Congress to their will, and it's one that could have dire risks for public health in America.

3.) Many members of Congress were apparently unaware that the "Monsanto Protection Act" even existed within the bill they were voting on. HR 933 was a spending bill aimed at averting a government shutdown and ensuring that the federal government would continue to be able to pay its bills. But the Center for Food Safety maintains that many Democrats in Congress were not even aware that the provision was in the legislation:

“In this hidden backroom deal, Sen. [Barbara] Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for biotech companies such as Monsanto,” Andrew Kimbrell, executive director of the Center for Food Safety, said in a statement. “This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Sen. Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate.”

4.) The President did nothing to stop it, either. On Tuesday, Obama signed HR 933 while the rest of the nation was fixated on gay marriage, as the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral argument concerning California's Proposition 8. But just because most of the nation and the media were paying attention to gay marriage doesn't mean that others were not doing their best to express their opposition to the "Monsanto Protection Act." In fact, more than 250,000 voters signed a petition opposing the provision. And Food Democracy Now protesters even took their fight straight to Obama, protesting in front of the White House against Section 735 of the bill. He signed it anyway.

5.) It sets a terrible precedent. Though it will only remain in effect for six months until the government finds another way to fund its operations, the message it sends is that corporations can get around consumer safety protections if they get Congress on their side. Furthermore, it sets a precedent that suggests that court challenges are a privilege, not a right.

“I think any time you tweak with the ability of the public to seek redress from the courts, you create a huge risk,” Seattle attorney Bill Marler -- who has represented victims of foodborne illness in successful lawsuits against corporations -- told the New York Daily News.