8 Reasons Why R&B Has Died In The Black Community

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There shouldn't be a next Michael Jackson, that's part of the problem.

Every artist is their own entity.

Do I have to explain myself literally every single sentence

the next Michael Jackson TALENT WISE, and the impact wise with music

he's not that, he's on soulja boy's level which is why he boxing him lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you're talking culturally:comeon:

Again, it's evolved. And the "Culture" of it started changing in the 90's when they started blurring the lines between hip hop and RnB.. Can't blame something for changing over 20 years but yet you're trying to blame music today when all it did was evolve from the 90's and on.

But guess what, RnB is still being created and performed but guess who's not checking for it. The ones complaining it's dead... Music wise and culturally

And Chris Brown was supposed to be the next Chris Brown. There will never be another Michael Jackson and thinking that wouldn't be intelligent.

R&B use to be the driving force of black music, it barely exists today, if you don't see that has a problem and act like it's not, you are part of the problem

By next Michael Jackson I mean that spot as the best singer in the world

just like Lebron is the Jordan of his time

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the elements i just mention which you quote. take Micheal Jackson for example. with out berry gordy who signed him and his brothers how far will they go? he had black writers write hit songs for them. 2 he had a black woman= Suzanne depasse handle their look and stage presentation. he had black choregraphers, teach them move. he had black and white discjockeys to play their music. bottom line you don't have a black clique running the show like this anymore.

No disrespect but you're all over the place man. You can't say for sure what artist doesn't have a black choreographer, black dj's etc

jackson35

Banned
Daps
No disrespect but you're all over the place man. You can't say for sure what artist doesn't have a black choreographer, black dj's etc
of course you do. the songs that are being release today has no connection with what we do out here in the streets. too many songs deal with lust and fukking. there is more to it then that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
R&B is a niche genre in 2017, this is a fact of reality

the fact you had a list of artist who began their careers in the 90's is proof of that

the fact you think andeson paak is an R&B artist is proof of that

You conveniently skipped over Ro James, BJ the Chicago Kid, John Legend and a few others. If I also listed artists who started in the 90s and they are still putting out quality R&B music in2016-17, how could R&B be dead? :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
of course you do. the songs that are being release today has no connection with what we do out here in the streets. too many songs deal with lust and fukking. there is more to it then that.

What are you talkin about with the "streets" shyt :what: There are tons of songs out there that aren't about lust and fukkin. YOU JUST DONT LISTEN TO OTHER shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
R&B use to be the driving force of black music, it barely exists today, if you don't see that has a problem and act like it's not, you are part of the problem

By next Michael Jackson I mean that spot as the best singer in the world

just like Lebron is the Jordan of his time
Again, blame that on the 90's RnB artists that blurred the lines between RnB and hip hop the younger generations just adopted and improved the style.

And Lebron is nothing like Jordan, not even close:mjlol:

Lebron is the Lebron of his generation, not Jordan. Chris Brown is still an excellent singer and Michael was known for being a total package, not the best singer in the world. He was The King Of POP... Not RnB. He was making good music, same as CB but Chris fukked up his image by whipping Rhiannas ass. Changed Rhiannas image as well.. shyt happens, they both still made/make good music but you would still complain because he's not Michael Jackson...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, blame that on the 90's RnB artists that blurred the lines between RnB and hip hop the younger generations just adopted and improved the style.

And Lebron is nothing like Jordan, not even close:mjlol:

Lebron is the Lebron of his generation, not Jordan. Chris Brown is still an excellent singer and Michael was known for being a total package, not the best singer in the world. He was The King Of POP... Not RnB. He was making good music, same as CB but Chris fukked up his image by whipping Rhiannas ass. Changed Rhiannas image as well.. shyt happens, they both still made/make good music but you would still complain because he's not Michael Jackson...

Lebron is nothing like Jordan
He's the best player of his generation the ICON of the sprot

just like Jordan was the Magic and Bird of his generation

IT has nothing to do with his play style

stop being stupid just for the sake of arguing

jackson35

Banned
Daps
What are you talkin about with the "streets" shyt :what: There are tons of songs out there that aren't about lust and fukkin. YOU JUST DONT LISTEN TO OTHER shyt
i'm talking about the marketing aspect of releasing a single to a core fan base. most black artist record music that every one else is doing. they write what every one else is writing. as artist they have no connection with the streets where they would know what we like

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i'm talking about the marketing aspect of releasing a single to a core fan base. most black artist record music that every one else is doing. they write what every one else is writing. as artist they have no connection with the streets where they would know what we like

To have the opinion that you have, you clearly haven't listens to all of the R&B out here. Just admit that you haven't heard these albums in full

Ro James "El Dorado
BJ the Chicago kid "in my mind"
Tank "sex love and pain"
Joe "my name is Joe"
John Legend "darkness and light"
Anderson Pak "Nx Wxrries
Solange "a seat at the table"
Maxwell "a black summer night"
Usher "hard 2 love"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lebron is nothing like Jordan
He's the best player of his generation the ICON of the sprot

just like Jordan was the Magic and Bird of his generation

IT has nothing to do with his play style

stop being stupid just for the sake of arguing
Again... LEBRON IS NOTHING LIKE JORDAN.

Then you got the nerve to call me stupid while thinking this forced ass frontrunner is anything close to Jordan...:mjlol:

Lets just stay on topic with music:mjlol: