8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea the italians are bad. They love our women tho, but they are pretty vocal and aggressive. I wasn't really feelin the way they were grabbing on black brazilian chicks at the club like they were meat, I actually told one group to chill the fukk out, it was that bad where I had to roll up on them.

Germany tho? :what: Germans are like the coolest cats in europe, they never break their cool. They speak english better than native english speakers sometimes, had me like :wtf: They can mask their accent real well, very clever people.

If you ever bring up WWII or Hitler they get SUPER quiet (when germans get pissed they get quiet, they're not the yelling type usually), deep down they legit pissed like "man when the fukk is the world gonna get over it"
Most of the places on the list aren't even close to the worst. Individual open bigots are gonna be a problem where ever they are at. Some places in Brazil, they got :mjpls: shyt, some places in Africa ain't safe for a nikka. Hell, some hoods ain't safe for a nikka. Blackstaratl is a bogus ass site and always has been since it's inception.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WAIT A fukkING MINUTE MIKE SHINODA OF LINKIN PARK IS AFRICAN AMERICAN?!?!?!

mike-shinoda.jpg

HurrjOo.gif

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I've been to 4 of the 8. and live in one.

Stupid ass article trying to simplify ignorance.

On top of that, listing Germany is just mind boggling. It was probably the most accepting place I'd been to out of the entire list. ANYTHING remotely showing racism, nazism, supremacy is dealt with, with FIERCE laws. Laws that would put the U.S to shame. They were the most intelligent and liberal. German men actually introduced me to their women, whereas the others try to keep them away lol.

What part of Germany though? I have a cousin that grew up in Frankfurt and it was cool. A girl I grew up with went to Berlin back in Summer '03 and she was treated like crap, it was a terrible experience for her.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Show me where any other race that say "They hate us".

nikka the U.S almost passed a law to have all mexicans deported TWICE and even they don't say "Americans hate us".

Black people have this monkey on their back where they honestly believe the entire world hates them. shyt is wild. And it's always the muthafukkas that ain't never left their own state lines that be eating that shyt up. I've not heard of ANY black tourist say they've felt hated by an entire nation. Except america.........

The very place nikkas are talking that 'the world hates us' bullshyt but aint never left :bryan:
c00ns gonna c00n. Most people really know of Blacks from music and TV. shyt, America love talking about us and terrorizing us. Everyone knows it but us. I had a Moldovan roommate, we were cool for the most part till he tried some mobster shyt on me :ufdup: but he had all 2pacs albums. He loved him some 2pac. I swear that nikka is a global superstar after death. Before, he might have been the most hated artist I've ever seen in my lifetime. The hate cacs and old nikkas had for him was :mindblown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
c00ns gonna c00n. Most people really know of Blacks from music and TV. shyt, America love talking about us and terrorizing us. Everyone knows it but us. I had a Moldovan roommate, we were cool for the most part till he tried some mobster shyt on me :ufdup: but he had all 2pacs albums. He loved him some 2pac. I swear that nikka is a global superstar after death. Before, he might have been the most hated artist I've ever seen in my lifetime. The hate cacs and old nikkas had for him was :mindblown:
I'm from LA so I never saw any hate, but I could see how he'd get hate outside the State tho.

The only people that hated tupac in cali were LAPD. His california love song would get played on damn near every station tho, even the rock stations :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm from LA so I never saw any hate, but I could see how he'd get hate outside the State tho.

The only people that hated tupac in cali were LAPD. His california love song would get played on damn near every station tho, even the rock stations :wow:
Pac got so much hate just for being son of a BP. Not to mention he was trying to do things. Pac caught more resistance than most but he was too smart and he was a difference maker from a young age. Sometimes I wish he didn't join the industry in 88' but he gave the world a lot in the time he was here so I think it was worth it. Ppl can saying Pac ain't a great lyricist but he was authertic. How can you not my nikka even if you didn't make the mistake he made in life.

Oh, I am not saying he wasn't popular, he was extremely popular by fans if not the most popular rapper even then but he wasn't liked by the media nor was he liked by the powers. Marin City, Oakland, NY, Atlanta, NY again, and Vegas to cap him off. In fact, in little Arkansas he had issues. Man, Tupac couldn't go nowhere. It was wild for real. This wasn't by mistake my dude. Pac was doing too much. Trying to bring Blue-Red together in LA. Doing little tours with Sista Soulja before they banned her off TV for like 10 years :ufdup: Clinton. A lot of things. shyt was wild at the time. It was a different time than now. Much different but Tupac was revolutionary in tactics but his execution was always hinder by the powers.

They don't even allow 2pac types in unless they can be easily control like J. Cole. That's why the game the way it is now. Too many nikkas souled out in the 90's. Too many. It's sad.