8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Can someone explain to me why Russia is so racist????
They're not 'racist' exclusively toward black people. They hate everyone. They are very xenophobic. They especially hate caucus whites and germans due to history.

They are very protective about "Mother Russia" (note: they call her mother for a reason) because for over 500 years Ghangis Khan times, they've had nothing but invaders. Hitler being the last. Everyone in europe and asia (even the japanese) have done them DIRTY, so they're brought up to be very patriotic and protective of their land. The majority don't want ANYONE on their turf. Caucus people there are like mexicans, taking up low income jobs. Americans? well yea, we only have nukes aimed at them. So it's not that they hate black people, they hate everyone that is not russian. That of course are just the ignorant people, obv most humans believe it or not, are welcoming and just curious, but stupid people despite being the minority tend to embed in peoples minds more than the cool people.

You could tell all kinds of stories about your vacation being positive, and then tell someone that 1 neo-nazi spit in your direction, and the person you told the story too, will relay just the neo-nazi part. People just like to hear about the bad shyt, and completely ignore the good shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Show me where any other race that say "They hate us".

nikka the U.S almost passed a law to have all mexicans deported TWICE and even they don't say "Americans hate us".

Black people have this monkey on their back where they honestly believe the entire world hates them. shyt is wild. And it's always the muthafukkas that ain't never left their own state lines that be eating that shyt up. I've not heard of ANY black tourist say they've felt hated by an entire nation. Except america.........

The very place nikkas are talking that 'the world hates us' bullshyt but aint never left :bryan:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
to be honest. from my observation.....being a white tourist is by far the most riskiest. White people are completely hated, and they still travel. You think a white person can just walk around the slums of Colombia like it's all good? slums of Africa? dance around cities in the middle east? Nagasaki where they dropped Atom bombs? Townships in south africa? Do you know how much damage they've done in the world? People assume they're rich so do you know what happens when they roam the street away from the tour guides? nikka you must not know. I've been fortunate enough to waltz through a favela no problems, go to africa, no problems, be up in china, no problems. Meanwhile in the same favela some white lady got her purse snatched, sliced in the neck, that same african country ol white dude got robbed at a check point then they milked ol boy for every dollar he had to pay off bribes, and then in china them nikkas stay catching kung pow fades because they always walking around like they own the place with fly chinese women around their arms talking that good good. Every weekend some white boy getting bottled and molly whopped at the club....and yet.....they still travel like they own shyt and never say anything about 'they hate us', them nikkas could give a flying fukk who hates them, they gonna do whatever the fukk they want, and snatch yo bytch in the process.

I'm black, my people ain't done nothing wrong to anyone on this planet. My skin tone is universal I'm not the minority I'm the original, my closest ancestors migrated the entire planet and made these people, aint nobody touching me, and aint no ignorant person gonna keep me from stomping around nikkas turfs.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:laff: @ Russia being given the "they aren't racist they hate everyone" defense.
That's not a defense, it's a fact. They do in fact hate everyone. Esp Turks and Germans. If they had to choose, they'd pick a black person over a turk and a german 100% of the time. My neighbor in china who is turkish told me he got mean mugged every day in the subway. Regional historical rivalries with history of epic battles and warfare down to the point of almost genocide > yo black ass. :heh:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

germany shouldn't even be on that list i had no racial issues at all with that country if even they were hella nice too me :camby: this article

now italy i cant say is a lie even though i had no issues i heard more racism was down south in italy from different people i was up north which never had or heard stuff

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
germany shouldn't even be on that list i had no racial issues at all with that country if even they were hella nice too me :camby: this article

now italy i cant say is a lie even though i had no issues i heard more racism was down south in italy from different people i was up north which never had or heard stuff
Yea the italians are bad. They love our women tho, but they are pretty vocal and aggressive. I wasn't really feelin the way they were grabbing on black brazilian chicks at the club like they were meat, I actually told one group to chill the fukk out, it was that bad where I had to roll up on them.

Germany tho? :what: Germans are like the coolest cats in europe, they never break their cool. They speak english better than native english speakers sometimes, had me like :wtf: They can mask their accent real well, very clever people.

If you ever bring up WWII or Hitler they get SUPER quiet (when germans get pissed they get quiet, they're not the yelling type usually), deep down they legit pissed like "man when the fukk is the world gonna get over it"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea the italians are bad. They love our women tho, but they are pretty vocal and aggressive.

Germany tho? :what: Germans are like the coolest cats in europe, they never break their cool. They speak english better than native english speakers sometimes, had me like :wtf: They can mask their accent real well, very clever people.

If you ever bring up WWII or Hitler they get SUPER quiet (when germans get pissed they get quiet, they're not the yelling type usually), deep down they legit pissed like "man when the fukk is the world gonna get over it"

thats what I'm saying bout germany they were coo as fukk and buy u drinks and offer u a place too stay :blessed: