8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like others in this thread i've been to madrid and a china a handful of times. some of my visits to china were to areas where they obviously don't or haven't seen black americans before. i'm about 6'3 and stick out whenever i travel. other than a few curious stares i've never experienced outright racist behavior.

i think this article is pointing out the obvious, no matter where we travel we're subject to racist treatment even if it's not the norm. there are idiots and small brained people in every part of the world. i'm also sure people from those countries on that list have experienced bad treatment on their visits to the us as well.

yah i've been to russia minus stares and people wanting to take a photo with me nothing.

hell all of us here would go to jamaica but we wouldnt og wandering off in non tourist locations by ourself

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how often events like these occur in any of the countries named in that article.
BsaDFZO.png

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Can someone explain to me why Russia is so racist????

I guess there aren't as much announcements and campaigns that promote anti-racism over there as in most western countries, so children grew up intolerant.

As for why there are Eastern European neo-Nazis, I don't know. Especially since they would be seen as funny-talking sub-humans to German Nazis.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
all the people saying they've never had any trouble

you all are black? right? :mjpls:
yup. and I live in China.

This article is trying to simplify and making HUGE generalization. First off....the U.S should be number 1 on that list, followed by Mexico, Italy and Russia. And maybe some other backwards east european country like Romania or some shyt.

The chinese do think all black people play basketball which is weird. But that's not racism, that's ignorance, its like thinking all chinese eat dog. Americans say stupid shyt to me all the time about the chinese "Do they eat dog?", "I heard they eat aborted babies", ""Are those commies getting ready to invade?" Now I ask you, is that considered racism or ignorance?

It's only black people that take things like "Are they violent, do they play basketball" as racism, when it's clear they just don't fukking know wtf they're talking about. Just like americans don't know wtf they're talking about. They dont "hate" you, they're just goin off of TV. It's your job as the first black person they see, to erase that image from their brain.