8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watched some Israil Madrimov fights today & he can crack but he's low-key ASS. Saw him reaching & lunging in on punches the same way Spence did. He's SLOW, lacks fundamentals & going to get countered to death. 11 fights, come on man. Crawford is going to knock this dude out easy
this aint it bro...like at all...madrimov is solid fundamentally...like super solid...if you want to mention the 11 fights in regards to maybe experience against crawford's..thats fine..but we live in an era where loma beat gary russell jr in his 3rd fight for a title after being put through the wringer by salido

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
this aint it bro...like at all...madrimov is solid fundamentally...like super solid...if you want to mention the 11 fights in regards to maybe experience against crawford's..thats fine..but we live in an era where loma beat gary russell jr in his 3rd fight for a title after being put through the wringer by salido

The lunging and keeping his hands down is problematic from my view. He lunged and reached so much that he's def going to get countered. Maybe fundamentals isn't the right word but I just don't see it with him. I'm sure you've seen a lot more of him than me tho. I can't say this is a guy I've seen a lot from so I trust you. How do you see this fight going?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Watched some Israil Madrimov fights today & he can crack but he's low-key ASS. Saw him reaching & lunging in on punches the same way Spence did. He's SLOW, lacks fundamentals & going to get countered to death. 11 fights, come on man. Crawford is going to knock this dude out easy

154 is a division where all the top guys have taken L’s and are prone to getting upset on any given night.

Its still an exciting division, and Bud is moving up a 4th division. It’s a dangerous fight, and at the very least, you’ll get to see a master operator fight again. Don’t let it pass u by habibi.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The lunging and keeping his hands down is problematic from my view. He lunged and reached so much that he's def going to get countered. Maybe fundamentals isn't the right word but I just don't see it with him. I'm sure you've seen a lot more of him than me tho. I can't say this is a guy I've seen a lot from so I trust you. How do you see this fight going?
i honestly think madrimov will give him some issues...madrimov has a grappling background, can switch stances with an ability to deliver power in both hands, and footwork..he will give him something to think about plus being younger...ill say this..if crawford gets him out before 6 then hey it was written and it will be my turn to be talking out my ass lol :yeshrug:..but i do think he will push him some

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If this is a challenging fight I wonder how much it will make bud reconsider the nelo fight. I mean the payday is the most obvious reason to do it but that jump is just crazy

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is a challenging fight I wonder how much it will make bud reconsider the nelo fight. I mean the payday is the most obvious reason to do it but that jump is just crazy

None at all. Canelo don’t fight like this guy. Canelo is still primarily a boxer. Looking at how he went at Charlo is the wrong view. EVERYONE is saying the jump is crazy, it’s not as crazy as it looks.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
His point is Canelo is not the best.

He ain't an SRL, a Duran, a hearns, a hagler an Ali, a foreman a Frazier a liston, an Oscar or a Mayweather. The way he's handled his career is a spit in the face to all those guys.

He's an overhyped cashcow who wins the popularity contests. And because of that, Crawford don't need him if he wants to prove how great he is. No one has ever gotten credit for whopping on Canelo and that's not gonna change. All he's worth is a payday. That's why Benavidez gave up on chasing him around.

true to some extent BUT going up 3 weight classes would be the big deal and beating a more than solid fighter who some consider best mexican boxer of all time(even though i think it salvador sanchez then jcc then oscar...) would bring in a lot of clout bro. i think alot of people especially casuals guys would be saying he is top 10 all time if he could do it.(i dont think he can...to much weight)