8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i honestly think madrimov will give him some issues...madrimov has a grappling background, can switch stances with an ability to deliver power in both hands, and footwork..he will give him something to think about plus being younger...ill say this..if crawford gets him out before 6 then hey it was written and it will be my turn to be talking out my ass lol :yeshrug:..but i do think he will push him some

Crawford will win this but if he gets him out before 6 it's time for SNAC testing/investigation

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
i honestly think madrimov will give him some issues...madrimov has a grappling background, can switch stances with an ability to deliver power in both hands, and footwork..he will give him something to think about plus being younger...ill say this..if crawford gets him out before 6 then hey it was written and it will be my turn to be talking out my ass lol :yeshrug:..but i do think he will push him some

This is the PBC way. When the fighter is not PBC, talk down their opponent. If the fighter wins easily it's "see I told you so, useless fight", if they lose it's "See, I told you he was overrated, lost to a nobody"
Then when it come's to their own fighters on PBC facing real competition, dodge the killers but talk on social media/Youtube for 3-4 years about how you the best and no one can face you, because you'll always be undefeated online

Wash, rinse, repeat lol

Daps
i got 3 parlays in...getting some stuff done around the spot and some running around before my dominican chick comes though..since the PPV starts in the afternoon ill be taking her to the steakhouse tomorrow..but now i gotta think about what i want to order for food for this fight

I got a couple parlays but my long shot is:

Andy Cruz
Morrell
Miller
Bakole by KO/TKO
Rayo
Crawford in 7-12

Also a couple singles. Crawford in rd 8 and Crawford to be knocked down and win

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I got a couple parlays but my long shot is:

Andy Cruz
Morrell
Miller
Bakole by KO/TKO
Rayo
Crawford in 7-12

Also a couple singles. Crawford in rd 8 and Crawford to be knocked down and win
1st parlay - Cruz Dec, Morrell 1-6, Ruiz Jr Dec, Anderson Dec, Rayo KO, Crawford in 7-12
2nd parlay - Cruz moneyline, Morrell moneyline, Miller Decision, Anderson Dec, Rayo Moneyline, Crawford in 7-12
3rd parlay - Cruz KO, Morrell KO, Ruiz Jr Ko, Anderson moneyline, Rayo KO, Crawford wins in 10-12

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Crawford will win this but if he gets him out before 6 it's time for SNAC testing/investigation
:dead: i mean we prolly need to start with shields first...she got on the SNAC program for her last fight
So a guy not on SNAC popped positive after beating a guy on SNAC.

But if a guy on SNAC wins tonight, SNAC should be investigated?