8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
As a Bud stan, Im a lil shook. Dude look like GGG in the face and he looks fearless. Add that to Buds inactivity and this could be a prob:lupe:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As a Bud stan, Im a lil shook. Dude look like GGG in the face and he looks fearless. Add that to Buds inactivity and this could be a prob:lupe:

The main concern is if Bud gets old overnight. Dude can hit, is as athletic, and has a background in judo and shyt too, so Bud’s edge is the generational instincts. Bud likes danger but is experienced enough to know his lane I assume but we will see.

Im gonna miss the card so interested to see how the main event gors, how Andy Cruz looks, and how Morrel looks

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Watched some Israil Madrimov fights today & he can crack but he's low-key ASS. Saw him reaching & lunging in on punches the same way Spence did. He's SLOW, lacks fundamentals & going to get countered to death. 11 fights, come on man. Crawford is going to knock this dude out easy

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Watched some Israil Madrimov fights today & he can crack but he's low-key ASS. Saw him reaching & lunging in on punches the same way Spence did. He's SLOW, lacks fundamentals & going to get countered to death. 11 fights, come on man. Crawford is going to knock this dude out easy
he drops his hands alot while he's throwing, throws slow looping hooks, and has a 5inch reach disadvantage. Bud should be able to Shakur him easily for 12 rounds but Bud is known to brawl unnecessarily when he gets caught so it's still a risk

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Where you at tua? Your mans came in at 275 :mjlol:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Lol I basically mentioned this but they all called me “dumb, stupid, don’t know nothing about boxing, blah blah”, etc… these guys are Crawford worshippers that try to hype up his opponents up to something that there not.

I said this in the beginning of the thread this dude is a cherry pick and hyped up Euro fighter with only 10 fights to his name.

Last edited:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
“Your dumb, you don’t know this guy, you don’t know what ur talking about, you don’t watch boxing! You’re judging this cat from few clips!”

Last edited: