8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
israil madrimov though has nothing to be ashamed....ive said he was a quality fighter for a min and he gave one of the top fighters in the world a very very close fight

Might as well book his ticket back to Europe cause after that performance no way promoter in America is going to put him against their junior middleweights.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I’m not mad at this take the last two rounds won Crawford the fight imo. Could have been a draw though these awkward fighters usually are the ones to give counterpunchers problems because they’re a lot tougher to time and dude’s movements were spastic and weird.
I honestly don't think Madrimov can beat Crawford. Bud made it this close playin with his food.

I blame inactivity. These n1ggqz takin a yr off is just not good for the sport

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
israil madrimov though has nothing to be ashamed....ive said he was a quality fighter for a min and he gave one of the top fighters in the world a very very close fight

He should have a decent career. He isn’t going to fight everyone like he fought Bud though. He can box great but he will take more chances against others which will open him up to more damage. He was cautious and not quite as wild against Bud.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The main issue with the canelo fight is not really the size, it's the fact that canelo is better defensively than bud. Bud would have a difficult time even landing clean on canelo. Bud would have to do 12 rounds of pot shotting. One wrong move and it could be a wrap.

Even if he lands Canelo is washed but that chin ain’t :huhldup: he walking through whatever Crawford throwing w no fukks.