[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just need it one more time with a shake and a hug at the end then one last tag run and THEN I'm good. :lupe:
Ehhhh without the hardys there now I dont care to see them tag again

Especially because imo Christian has always been WAY better than Edge when on their own :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Ehhhh without the hardys there now I dont care to see them tag again

Especially because imo Christian has always been WAY better than Edge when on their own :yeshrug:

To be entirely honest that exact Hardy thought ran through my mind as I wrote that post.

You're probably right :francis:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It’s going to suck seeing AEW back in front of these p*ssy USA crowds after seeing Dynamite, Collision, and All In in front of those UK crowds.

Holding out for that UK tour leading up to Forbidden Door next year that Ospreay teased :lupe:

Start with a BCC homecoming Dynamite/Collision in the ballroom of the Blackpool Tower. Go back to Cardiff, add in Birmingham and do the go home in York Hall, London.

Bring the CMLL and NJPW talent and build some Forbidden Door angles with a couple of Brits involved.

O2 or Wembley Arena for Forbidden Door and it could end up as the hottest month of crowds they've had on TV for years.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah I thought about going to All Out but I need to manage my money better :ehh:

What’s funny is my friend mom casually watches once in a while with her husband.

She sent me a text saying it’s not very crowded :laff:

That home town shine gets a bit duller when you call every town you visit your home town.

TK spent the weekend telling us London was his home town sipping bottomless coffee with his full American accent and then just starts rambling about NFL to some dude from Ohio at the end of the presser. :picard:

I think he claims LA too :pachaha: