[8/28/24] AEW Dynamite + [8/30/24] Rampage Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Crazy thought but what if Ricochet wins then after the match gets attacked by Rush. Rush says its a welcome to AEW thing. Then challenges him to a match for All Out. Not a bad opening ppv match for Ricochet. I first thought of Takeshyta since he fresh off the G1 but I wouldn't put him to take a loss like that, nor do that to Ricochet yet so figured Rush would be a good idea.
Man I be forgetting Rush even signed. Had that dope lil mini feud with MJF then fell off the face of the earth.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man I be forgetting Rush even signed. Had that dope lil mini feud with MJF then fell off the face of the earth.

Def has been in limbo after his faction disbanded but I think now that he's been associating more with Don Callis, they gonna feature him more. Going back to 07/24 so about a month, he's been in 5 matches. Def need that as well as more guys like him. He's actually 4-1. But need more midcard guys like him that can play the heel role and can work with anyone. He's just slightly older than Ricochet, so not as young as Swerve, Hangman, Ospreay, or MJF, but can def be mixed into one of those midcard title pictures or maybe even a future champ if things go well. I think his ceiling might be the international championship tho, especially with what he can do as far as the Mexican and Hispanic markets are concerned.

Just thinking of the titles and their status, I know TNT came first but I don't know if we can consider that the main secondary title or any of the 3 at all. I mean just using WWE as an example, obviously most would assume Cody has the top title since Gunthers is the newest one, tho they have different brands. But then again if both those titles were in equal status, it be impossible to say if IC was higher up than US title now as compared to in the past when there was only one main title and IC was second in line. So any of the 3 could be good for Rush but International would make more sense.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

@OneDeep

Not the same as after winning title but something at least. Could be tied in somehow with the Page vs Ishii match. Maybe Swerve interrupts the match or comes out after Page wins? That's if they going that route next for Swerve in regards to Hangman, or maybe it's still with BD. At least he getting tv time and not just being left off the show. Let's see what happens next for him.

Definitely expect Swerve vs Hangman at All Out

Only thing is does Hangman lose again?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Definitely expect Swerve vs Hangman at All Out

Only thing is does Hangman lose again?

Maybe Hangman becomes too unhinged and is unable to win, or that could be his thing now. Gotta see how it goes with Ishii. Maybe Hangman just goes crazy and gets DQ every match or something since he so focused on Swerve. But with Swerve not having the belt, who knows what may happen. Not sure which one could afford a loss more tho I think its slightly Hangman that can afford it.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Seeing how much fun it looked like Birdie and Buddy had at Wembley I'm pathetically holding out for the "My kids now BOTH love wrestling, see you in Australia" announcement.

I swear Birdie has been working us for weeks.

We'll end up watching those clips before her Wrestlemania main event against Liberty Rhodes.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
:snoop: just let Page rant about how "he" isn't champion anymore and how he's gonna claw his way back to the championship and make sure "he" never has it again.

If you want me to take Ishii seriously he needs to win singles matches that matter. Putting him in there to lose every other week is just stupid. TK, we should be riding the high of All In, not booking a Rampage nothingness.

This. TK is allergic to capitalizing off momentum and positive discord about the company. It’s a real issue. Why not keep things hot instead of going into these dry booking patterns.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
If Tony Khan has any sense at all, Nigel has to be the one to interrupt Bryan and shyt on him for taking everything for granted
Crazy because if Nigel won the Battle Royale, people would have simultaneously said the main event was predicable AND been excited as fukk these guys were about to kill each other one more time.

But Christian is gonna be a straight up menace to Bryan.

"Don't worry about Birdie.........I'll take care of her.

.....and Brie too!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Crazy because if Nigel won the Battle Royale, people would have simultaneously said the main event was predicable AND been excited as fukk these guys were about to kill each other one more time.

But Christian is gonna be a straight up menace to Bryan.

"Don't worry about Birdie.........I'll take care of her.

.....and Brie too!
Man I cannot fuccking wait for that Christian title run, Honestly didn't think Khan would do it because of his age even though he's been the best heel for a clear what two years now?

No need to rush his cash in either, Let that shyt play for a few months and do it sometime next year.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Man I cannot fuccking wait for that Christian title run, Honestly didn't think Khan would do it because of his age even though he's been the best heel for a clear what two years now?

No need to rush his cash in either, Let that shyt play for a few months and do it sometime next year.

Christian just needs to stay in the cut scheming until the perfect moment.

...when Cope's fit and ready to be his first challenger.:mjlit: