[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Swerve has been jumping him from behind
Stealing his taunt
shytting on him and the fans
Talking about his daughter
:dahell:

He’s literally doing to Bryan what Bryan did to Hangman during their feud.
I don't know how you could say that after last week with him hitting Bryan with a cheap shot from behind after the match
I just think that's Swerve character. He's never been a pure babyface in AEW, even with Joe he was trying to convey he was still a tough mf that Joe couldn't put down.

I think last week was all about making him look like a someone Danielson can't beat. He's younger, tougher, more "sadistic" and is willing to do shyt Bryan doesn't seem like he's willing to do anymore in order to become champ because he's old, broken down and should be put down/retired.

:yeshrug:

It makes sense to me why the live crowds aren't booing him. He's a badass champ.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just think that's Swerve character. He's never been a pure babyface in AEW, even with Joe he was trying to convey he was still a tough mf that Joe couldn't put down.

I do think he's one of those few characters where it's not the character that changed but the people he's been fighting. He never really had a face turn, he's not a hero etc...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that hero and villain shyt a thing of the past.
No its not and it never will be in pro wrestling. Russo tried that shyt and it went horribly.

You HAVE TO have clear cut good guys and bad guys in wrestling. They don't all have to be as good or as bad other wrestlers but it needs to be clearly defined which side they stand on.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No its not and it never will be in pro wrestling. Russo tried that shyt and it went horribly.

You HAVE TO have clear cut good guys and bad guys in wrestling. They don't all have to be as good or as bad other wrestlers but it needs to be clearly defined which side they stand on.

the wrestlers may look at it that way but it doesn't mean the fans will. is KO the heel vs Cody? or are they gonna turn him heel before the ppv? they cant turn cody heel. cody is technically the biggest face but is KO as a heel as clear cut as they want us to believe? there are fans that lean heavily towards either side on lots of feuds. one example is drew vs punk. drew may be the heel but he still gets cheered as much or maybe even more than punk.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
the wrestlers may look at it that way but it doesn't mean the fans will. is KO the heel vs Cody? or are they gonna turn him heel before the ppv? they cant turn cody heel. cody is technically the biggest face but is KO as a heel as clear cut as they want us to believe? there are fans that lean heavily towards either side on lots of feuds. one example is drew vs punk. drew may be the heel but he still gets cheered as much or maybe even more than punk.
They’re both good guys. The argument wasn’t that face vs face or heel vs heel can’t work. It’s that faces and heel have to be defined in pro wrestling.

All that ambigious tweener shyt doesn’t work and history has shown that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The stage AEW will likely be having for this weekend since they agreed to cut their load in time to accommodate running another Taylor Swift concert

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ayoooo
glasses-off-hold-up.gif