[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tickets moving well :ehh:

Gonna be 50k easily the day of the show. I do wonder how it will look though because even with that many people and a smaller set up, it seems there's a ton of empty spaces and seats in sold areas. Whoever directs this shows gonna have a tough time with them camera shots :pachaha:

I didn't see Summerslam besides the last 10 minutes of the show, how did WWE manage with the Browns stadium? Were they able to make it look like a sold out place?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't see Summerslam besides the last 10 minutes of the show, how did WWE manage with the Browns stadium? Were they able to make it look like a sold out place?

Didn't really show much of the upper deck from what I can remember but Cleveland Browns Stadium also has a capacity around 67K so with the reported number of 54K in the building it's really only that top deck...

If they get 50-55K in Wembley they can make it look really good unless the production team drops the ball..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m 85% sure this is BD’s last match. That video package feels like it gave it away. Plus his contract expired already. He’s probably on a 30 day deal.
I can see both scenarios happening, I guess it will come down to who gets to do what they want: Tony Khan (Bryan wins) or Danielson (Swerve wins). The fact they have Wrestledream in Washington is perfect to speculate that dude might stay 1 more month to put Swerve over in that building though, it's the main reason I think TK will get his wish and have Dragon win it at Wembley :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tickets moving well :ehh:

Gonna be 50k easily the day of the show. I do wonder how it will look though because even with that many people and a smaller set up, it seems there's a ton of empty spaces and seats in sold areas. Whoever directs this shows gonna have a tough time with them camera shots :pachaha:

There were tarps all over the place

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-08-17-011445.png