[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Swerve gotta be the most unique WHC holder in all of wrestling rn. He's a certified tweener in every sense of the term and I love every bit of it. I'm actually rooting for him come All In.

The Wembly show bout to be blessed :blessed:
I like how he can be like 95% the same character all the time but just change the other 5% for rather he needs to be heel or face and it’s believable either way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Swerve gotta be the most unique WHC holder in all of wrestling rn. He's a certified tweener in every sense of the term and I love every bit of it. I'm actually rooting for him come All In.

The Wembly show bout to be blessed :blessed:

I like how he can be like 95% the same character all the time but just change the other 5% for rather he needs to be heel or face and it’s believable either way.
Yall tripping

Nobody wants to boo Swerve, This shyt is forced as hell and dumb as fukk

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall tripping

I don't think he'll get booed but I think more fans want to see BD win cuz he nearing the end of this career. Swerve has established himself already as a fan favorite. They did Swerve and Ospreay at FD and both were fan favorites. Unless Swerve would've lost to Christian who was a heel.

All In their biggest show and this the first one for BD so was only right he was put in this spot. Unfortunate that it had to come against Swerve but if BD wins, then it wouldn't have looked right to cut Swerve reign short by now to have a heel champion in his role. Imagine if he would've lost to Christian, I think at DON if that's when they faced, just to get a heel champion towards this All In for BD, how bad that would've looked and really ignited the transitional champion talks.

I say if BD wins that Swerve if not at WD in his hometown, gets the title back again def by All In 2025. They got something big with him as a top star, especially the hangman feud. Be foolish to not keep him relevant in the title picture.

Silkk

Daps
I don't think he'll get booed but I think more fans want to see BD win cuz he nearing the end of this career. Swerve has established himself already as a fan favorite. They did Swerve and Ospreay at FD and both were fan favorites. Unless Swerve would've lost to Christian who was a heel.

All In their biggest show and this the first one for BD so was only right he was put in this spot. Unfortunate that it had to come against Swerve but if BD wins, then it wouldn't have looked right to cut Swerve reign short by now to have a heel champion in his role. Imagine if he would've lost to Christian, I think at DON if that's when they faced, just to get a heel champion towards this All In for BD, how bad that would've looked and really ignited the transitional champion talks.

I say if BD wins that Swerve if not at WD in his hometown, gets the title back again def by All In 2025. They got something big with him as a top star, especially the hangman feud. Be foolish to not keep him relevant in the title picture.
Bryan Danielson is one of my top 3 favorite wrestlers of all time......But he's cold as shyt and shouldn't be nowhere near a world title program let alone winning it.

They already fuccked up a good 3-4 times where he should have actually won it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bryan Danielson is one of my top 3 favorite wrestlers of all time......But he's cold as shyt and shouldn't be nowhere near a world title program let alone winning it.

They already fuccked up a good 3-4 times where he should have actually won it.

i get it no doubt. but lets see. i mean they gotta do something to get the numbers back up. if that does it, great. but still gotta build up enough momentum for when he's not there full time or rarely there. they gotta make some changes if they want to succeed. swerve not even the main cause of the problem tho. i just dont know if he has really been successful in getting the numbers back up, no fault strictly of his tho. others like bucks/elite and jericho are also to blame. all of them should def lose their titles at all in.

Silkk

Daps
i get it no doubt. but lets see. i mean they gotta do something to get the numbers back up. if that does it, great. but still gotta build up enough momentum for when he's not there full time or rarely there. they gotta make some changes if they want to succeed. swerve not even the main cause of the problem tho. i just dont know if he has really been successful in getting the numbers back up, no fault strictly of his tho. others like bucks/elite and jericho are also to blame. all of them should def lose their titles at all in.
They’ve gotten better but TK booked all the shows like shyt for 2 years straight. Gonna take some time to see that turned around.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yall tripping

I don't think the point is for fans to boo Swerve. After the Ospreay match it's been pretty consistent how TK's presentation of Swerve is about a badass champ that it's tough as fukk to beat. He dominated Blood & Guts and now is treating Danielson like Old Yeller.

If he loses on Sunday he better be the one to win the strap back because all this build just to lose to Dragon and "forget" about the title would be dumb as fukk. He should be champ after Wrestledream (a rematch with Danielson or a new title defense) regardless of wining or losing at All In.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Pretty sure Danielson, if he wins at All In, drops it at Wrestledream given it could be the final match as a full time performer and might as well do it in front of his home town fans.

Silkk

Daps
Yes I have, specifically everything about this feud.
Swerve has been jumping him from behind
Stealing his taunt
shytting on him and the fans
Talking about his daughter
:dahell:

He’s literally doing to Bryan what Bryan did to Hangman during their feud.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the point is for fans to boo Swerve. After the Ospreay match it's been pretty consistent how TK's presentation of Swerve is about a badass champ that it's tough as fukk to beat. He dominated Blood & Guts and now is treating Danielson like Old Yeller.

If he loses on Sunday he better be the one to win the strap back because all this build just to lose to Dragon and "forget" about the title would be dumb as fukk. He should be champ after Wrestledream (a rematch with Danielson or a new title defense) regardless of wining or losing at All In.

I don't know how you could say that after last week with him hitting Bryan with a cheap shot from behind after the match