[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Judging by that story, she's less than thrilled lol... Is that a chain over there?

Yeah, incredibly shytty company that buy up pubs with nice buildings and failing businesses and turns them into identikit bullshyt. That looks a LOT like a breakfast they'd serve up.

The owner was a very vocal Brexit supporter who was basically only in it so he could treat his staff worse.

You can ALWAYS do better. If you ever find yourself in a Wetherspoons, ask a local how to get out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, incredibly shytty company that buy up pubs with nice buildings and failing businesses and turns them into identikit bullshyt. That looks a LOT like a breakfast they'd serve up.

The owner was a very vocal Brexit supporter who was basically only in it so he could treat his staff worse.

You can ALWAYS do better. If you ever find yourself in a Wetherspoons, ask a local how to get out.

One of my friends moved to England for work and we were talking about going for a week or two. :mjlol:

McDonalds breakfast looks better than that lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ayoooo
glasses-off-hold-up.gif

I'm going to tell my Grand Joeys that this is Red Velvet Chocolate Mousse cake :noah:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
My girl's gone too deep again - she's friend of a friend with someone that works at AEW and they're letting her run wild with her theories about the mystery Trio in the London Ladders match. Not confirming or denying anything, just letting her cook and she thinks she's actually cooking.

I've got the :lupe: less over her little rumour mill and more over having to deal with her when none of it comes true.

She gon' learn, they'll let you believe whatever you need to believe to get you through that turnstile.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:pachaha: They've done a good job the last couple weeks with the Bryan/Swerve feud. I don't know who will win now, they are hammering it over our heads that Bryan is going to lose which would have you thinking that maybe he's going to win but we know he's working without a contract....so....

I like it... I won't be shocked either way

Either way works out well. If he loses, he has a chance for a sendoff in front of a large crowd. If he wins, he has a celebration.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:pachaha: They've done a good job the last couple weeks with the Bryan/Swerve feud. I don't know who will win now, they are hammering it over our heads that Bryan is going to lose which would have you thinking that maybe he's going to win but we know he's working without a contract....so....

I like it... I won't be shocked either way

Either way works out well. If he loses, he has a chance for a sendoff in front of a large crowd. If he wins, he has a celebration.
I think the feud has been perfectly booked on screen but Bryan's interviews have done a horrible job promoting it. You can't have the challenger that's fighting for his career be "meh, I don't really care I'm done anyways" :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the feud has been perfectly booked on screen but Bryan's interviews have done a horrible job promoting it. You can't have the challenger that's fighting for his career be "meh, I don't really care I'm done anyways" :dead:

I think that's why Bryan isn't their Cody Lol. You see them sending Swerve or Mercedes a bunch of places because they can be personable and show excitement.

Bryan's whole demeanor is just :unimpressed:

:mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think that's why Bryan isn't their Cody Lol. You see them sending Swerve or Mercedes a bunch of places because they can be personable and show excitement.

Bryan's whole demeanor is just :unimpressed:

:mjlol:
Bryan is just a weird fukking guy too. He can give you some of the most insightful and well thought out answers you’ll ever hear a wrestler give. But then he’ll pair it with some insanely weird, though non-controversial, comment and that weird comment is all that will be talked about.

He’s like those commercials that get talked about for everything but the good or service it is intended to be advertising.