[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

Gonna be interesting to see who they have on there. Hopefully some surprises and returns.

Lot of guys injured/absent recently : Adam Cole, Jon Moxley, Jay White, Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Samoa Joe (filming something), Konosuke Takeshyta (G1)...

Plus potentials debuts/surprises : Ricochet, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Ali, Dijak, Shane McMahon...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Plus potentials debuts/surprises : Ricochet, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Ali, Dijak, Shane McMahon...
a man without a shirt is holding a microphone with aew on it

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lot of guys injured/absent recently : Adam Cole, Jon Moxley, Jay White, Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Samoa Joe (filming something), Konosuke Takeshyta (G1)...

Twisted Metal Season 2

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If Mox wins that Gauntlet match :mjlol: :why:

i feel that Mox is more of the "break glass in case of emergency" type. thats the role he played i believe in his last championship run, i think when the Punk fiasco went down. not to say he may never be champ again but i think they got a bunch of new and young stars that they should want to showcase first.

hell you may have just jinxed it tho :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Hobbs injury was pretty bad. There's no way he's able to come back so soon.