[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We’ll see. I’d expect BD has a say in who he wants to feud with.
The way him and Tony were sounding at the presser it sure as hell seemed that if it were up to Dragon, he'd relinquish the title on Wednesday :russ:

My guess is that Tony is gonna give him a very part time schedule were he shows up for 2 title defenses (tops) and like 3 Dynamites in the next 7 weeks before WrestleDream :bryan:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The way him and Tony were sounding at the presser it sure as hell seemed that if it were up to Dragon, he'd relinquish the title on Wednesday :russ:

My guess is that Tony is gonna give him a very part time schedule were he shows up for 2 title defenses (tops) and like 3 Dynamites in the next 7 weeks before WrestleDream :bryan:

Shoot we may not even see him until the week before and week of GS.

I know this won't be welcomed by the masses, but they can have Darby wrestle Yuta or at most Claudio on some BD not here but I'll just have to whip one of his stablemates before the title match type of thing. They just need one promo the week before to really sell the match anyways, long as its a good one.