[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of brehs here don’t believe he’s fallen off but that dude would happily just love to book himself putting over talent in “dream” matches and that shyt was losing me
I wasn’t feeling his latest singles matches like that lately, other than Ospreay. The were missing that electricity like we got tonight. Been fiending for that BD vs Omega or Hangman type of :blessed: match.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i mean not just AEW but even WWE. the crowd reactions are much more intense when they do the international PLEs. them europeans be crazy with those soccer chants so the crowds are more lively.
They can be just as annoying though. Remember when AJ & Cody tried to cut that promo and they wouldn't shut the fucck up?

But yeah in general they are much better crowds because they rarely gets shows. Thats what I mean by not burning out a city. AEW doesn't even get the same type of response in Chicago as they used to.

I dont remember the last time they went to Pittsburgh but I doubt if it would look anything like this again if they did:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That’s what I missed about Bryan Danielson. The story behind him retiring… basically making him an under dog here… a match I actually care for

I know a lot of brehs here don’t believe he’s fallen off but that dude would happily just love to book himself putting over talent in “dream” matches and that shyt was losing me

Now he’s champion :blessed: Great 50 dollar purchase

I just need omega back
Bryan is selfless to a fault. I was at Elimination Chamber in 2020 when he was wrestling and trying to get over Drew Gulak to crickets.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i like the idea of having Kyle Fletcher as a first opponent or maybe even first feud for Ricochet. I was thinking earlier who would be a good opponent for him and Kyle came to mind. Don't want to rush him into any title feuds just yet or put him against anyone who is too high on the card or is gonna not be able to afford a loss or even give Ricochet a loss. Fletcher is somewhat in the low midcard so its a decent start. Maybe having Ricochet interact with DCF to start things off would be a good idea to get him settled in for the first month or so or until WD.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i like the idea of having Kyle Fletcher as a first opponent or maybe even first feud for Ricochet. I was thinking earlier who would be a good opponent for him and Kyle came to mind. Don't want to rush him into any title feuds just yet or put him against anyone who is too high on the card or is gonna not be able to afford a loss or even give Ricochet a loss. Fletcher is somewhat in the low midcard so its a decent start. Maybe having Ricochet interact with DCF to start things off would be a good idea to get him settled in for the first month or so or until WD.
Would've rather he came in and got a chance to just talk for 10 minutes. We know the matches are coming, But the MF needs to show/develop some personality. Same reason why he got stale on Raw, just having matches to have matches and never talking.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think that even tho its a long time away, that they should save Toni vs Mariah for GS since its back in Australia where Toni from. Have Toni take a break and become a nervous wreck. Then have her built back up as a title contender and have her get the title back at that show.

Now of course not sure how it'll go over keeping Mariah as champ that long. There are plenty of decent opponents that can challenger her, especially with her being a heel. Unless they switch the belt off her to someone else and then get it back on her. Or maybe they just do Toni vs Mariah as a match not involving the title? But that match in Australia sounds like it could be good for the storyline.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
lets see what they have planned for All Out. I see some fools online asking how the debuts of Becky, Hurt Business, and Shane among others went, since thats all they know how to do. Don't know if anything crazy or debuts planned for All Out but I'm sure they'll give us a great show regardless.