[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mariah HAS TO win

This is like Trish/Mickie, HHH/Batista, HHH/Orton in 09 imo

Toni Storm gains nothing by beating her and you ruin your chance at making a new star.
Yeah Mariah May is the easiest pick out of all of them. You have her lose and this whole like 9-month story that even has roots dating back well over a year has been pointless

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At this point im kind of :yeshrug: on if he retires or not

Dude has been a shell of himself for years and doesn’t seem to be as passionate as he was when he first arrived nor care all that much.

As opposed to here:

But he also didn’t have two kids then either

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Mariah HAS TO win

This is like Trish/Mickie, HHH/Batista, HHH/Orton in 09 imo

Toni Storm gains nothing by beating her and you ruin your chance at making a new star.

Agreed - if you beat Mariah decisively now you're just shytting on 9 months of investment. Only way Toni can win without damaging her IMO is if they manage a double-turn in front of the UK crowd and Toni does something truly demonic and I don't see that happening.... yet.

Given the love Toni seems to be getting from the Brits already with an English opponent it'd take some serious work.

Silkk

Daps
Agreed - if you beat Mariah decisively now you're just shytting on 9 months of investment. Only way Toni can win without damaging her IMO is if they manage a double-turn in front of the UK crowd and Toni does something truly demonic and I don't see that happening.... yet.

Given the love Toni seems to be getting from the Brits already with an English opponent it'd take some serious work.
Toni not british? :dwillhuh:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
At this point im kind of :yeshrug: on if he retires or not

Dude has been a shell of himself for years and doesn’t seem to be as passionate as he was when he first arrived nor care all that much.

As opposed to here:

But he also didn’t have two kids then either

Huh ?
You didn't watch his matches against Omega, Page, MJF, Zack Sabre Jr., Starks, Kingston, Okada, Ospreay... ?

What do you mean a shell of himself, not passionate?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Toni not british? :dwillhuh:

She's from about as far away as you can get. Born in NZ and raised in Australia.

Australian is about as close to British as you get without being British though tbh. We even watch each others soap operas.

They're sort of our Texans and Floridians.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can't wait to see Darby vs Jungleman Jack sponsored by Taco Bell :banderas:
760001ef4c2a075c541ffa7ff0409c07.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe it's just me being confused about the whole Toni and British thing. :dahell:

I know Mariah is British so I assumed that's who was being referenced, not Toni. Unless I misread something.

Silkk

Daps
Huh ?
You didn't watch his matches against Omega, Page, MJF, Zack Sabre Jr., Starks, Kingston, Okada, Ospreay... ?

What do you mean a shell of himself, not passionate?
Yeah, It feels like its been a long time since he's really been him at his best on the mic and in ring. Way too passive, Way too unselfish. Honestly doesn't even look like he's been having as much fun as he was here:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mariah May from her Fightful interview

Mariah May also spoke with Shirleigh and said she quickly remembered why she left the UK, and it's great to be reminded of why she left. She loves living in America, and says that she might be out in her pool with two title belts and no bikini after she wins Sunday.

images

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, It feels like its been a long time since he's really been him at his best on the mic and in ring. Way too passive, Way too unselfish. Honestly doesn't even look like he's been having as much fun as he was here:
The guy legit cried after the Zack Sabre Jr match because it was exactly as he wanted it to be :dead: