DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
shyt, if you take care of yourself, don't get injured much and avoid hard drugs, you can wrestle into your 40s and not be hunched over.
Booze, pills and ring rats was causing the boys to become grizzled veterans in their 30s back in the day

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That’s the new prime now.
I think it's partially indicative of the philosophy change they made with bringing in guys who did extended runs in other companies. These dudes are fully-realized at this point. And in a way, that seems to be what gets you to the midcard title picture - being fully realized as a character. Santos been locked-in character-wise since Legado formed.

Logan Paul came in that way from the youtube life prior, for instance, but he was an aberration so he was younger than usual. I think there's going to be a solid run of these older midcard folks, because it's likely to be their ceiling. Whereas the standouts from NXT are gonna start at that level as their floor.

Guess it's proof NXT 'counts' now :obama:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Booze, pills and ring rats was causing the boys to become grizzled veterans in their 30s back in the day
I would like a bit of cocaine back for some promo fukkery, but overall them actually installing a drug policy was best for the wrestlers' health, both mentally and physically.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
shyt, if you take care of yourself, don't get injured much and avoid hard drugs, you can wrestle into your 40s and not be hunched over.
both of these men are roughly the same age as Strowman. LA is a few months older and Santos is a few months younger.

The difference is :picard: