[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did they even mention rampage tonight? Unless I missed it. Xcaliber, Tazz, or Tony could've been like, be sure to tune in on Friday night for rampage where we will see so and so do battle. No type of promotion for the other programs that I saw.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Did they even mention rampage tonight? Unless I missed it. Xcaliber, Tazz, or Tony could've been like, be sure to tune in on Friday night for rampage where we will see so and so do battle. No type of promotion for the other programs that I saw.
Nah I didn't see anything for either show

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Is Rampage even on on Friday? :mjlol:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Renee's had just about enough of the backstage bullshyt :mjlol:

reneelol.gif

reneelol2.gif

reneelol3.gif

reneelol4.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Maaaan, it really shows you how much we've missed by Danielson not being selfish.

You hear that crowd when he finally snapped and said "I'm the BEST FUCKING WRESTLING IN THE WORLD. And I have been FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS!" ?? I

It was a collective "fukking finally! :bryan:" to think we could've gotten this version in AEW but he refused to give it to us :mjcry:

I'm now convinced he's losing btw, this motherfukker really wants to send us all frustrated and pissed off. I truly hope this helps Swerve like Bryan thinks it will because this L is gonna be one of the biggest kayfabe letdowns since Shinya Hashimoto couldn't beat Naoya Ogawa :to:

PS: LOVED Swerve getting pissed off at Dragon for tanking the promotion of this match in all those interviews saying he was fine with retiring and taking this W from him. He needs to cripple Bryan and force him to "retire", and at this point I think he'll do exactly that.

Silkk

Daps
Maaaan, it really shows you how much we've missed by Danielson not being selfish.

You hear that crowd when he finally snapped and said "I'm the BEST FUCKING WRESTLING IN THE WORLD. And I have been FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS!" ?? I

It was a collective "fukking finally! :bryan:" to think we could've gotten this version in AEW but he refused to give it to us :mjcry:

I'm now convinced he's losing btw, this motherfukker really wants to send us all frustrated and pissed off. I truly hope this helps Swerve like Bryan thinks it will because this L is gonna be one of the biggest kayfabe letdowns since Shinya Hashimoto couldn't beat Naoya Ogawa :to:

PS: LOVED Swerve getting pissed off at Dragon for tanking the promotion of this match in all those interviews saying he was fine with retiring and taking this W from him. He needs to cripple Bryan and force him to "retire", and at this point I think he'll do exactly that.
He gave it to us for like 5-6 weeks feuding with Omega/Page but most of this run has been nothing just like the last couple years in WWE :francis:

Will always have those 05-07 and WM30 memories though :blessed:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He gave it to us for like 5-6 weeks feuding with Omega/Page but most of this run has been nothing just like the couple years in WWE :francis:

Will always have those 05-07 and WM30 memories though :blessed:
What could've been breh :to:

This AEW run has been so damn bittersweet to me. He got to do and wrestle whoever he wanted and gave me a ton of legit classics that I'll remember/rewatch. But he refused to be Ace AEW needed.

I now think he's losing on Sunday, I think this sicko will love to leave every fan :why: :mjcry: while putting Swerve over as a killer. What you think happens?

Silkk

Daps
What could've been breh :to:

This AEW run has been so damn bittersweet to me. He got to do and wrestle whoever he wanted and gave me a ton of legit classics that I'll remember/rewatch. But he refused to be Ace AEW needed.

I now think he's losing on Sunday, I think this sicko will love to leave every fan :why: :mjcry: while putting Swerve over as a killer. What you think happens?
Knowing him the past few years and how much he loves putting MFs over.............He losing :francis: