[8/2/23] AEW Dynamite 200: Elite/Team TNA, Shida/Storm, Mox/Penta/Beretta, Aussie Open/Flipset, and more

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Toni storm from the UK right?

That title coming back soon :mjgrin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It's not logical at all but the idea of Punk just parading around as Real World Champion with none of the Dynamite guys caring is kind of funny :pachaha:
They might be going full brand split and if they do, Collision need it’s own world champ. They might get the International title and one of the tag titles too.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Thoughts from the little bits I caught in between rooms at the hospital:

— I respect Cocaine Khan realizing he has access to “fukk You” Money, and putting it to good use with these licensed themes. Also, Van Dam having hops like that in 2023 is :leon: .

— Adam a whole dumbass for not reading the contract before signing. Even the crowd pointed that shyt out.

— Nick Wayne might gotta go get a weapon. :picard: Your opps bust into your crib, leave you leaking like a crime scene, AND crack you over the head with a photo of your late pops??? Only answer is violence.

— Keep those unseasoned geeks off Collision. Kenny and Hangman can come through though.

— … It might be time for a conversation to be had about Toni Storm, brehs. :hubie: Not from a wrestler prospective, but from the perception of how She’s fallen off as a “Star” from where she was in like 2017-18.Because that shyt feels like it was an eternity ago

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I need y'all to hear me when I say this.

Undisputed Era in some incarnation reforms at Wembley, they dethrone MJF and they run Cole+friends v Punk to 'unify' at All Out.

It'll be the closest we ever get to Punk v Elite in any capacity too.

:yeshrug: