[8/19/23] AEW Collision: Flash The Revolver, Joe, Starks, Miro Speak; Darby vs. Christian; Switchblade, Willow in action

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I see Collision really trying to build new guys up. It feels this is what Dynamite used to be.

I hope ALL IN stays at 9 matches... I really hope this doesn't explode to 14 over the next week. Please don't.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I see Collision really trying to build new guys up. It feels this is what Dynamite used to be.

I hope ALL IN stays at 9 matches... I really hope this doesn't explode to 14 over the next week. Please don't.
They’ll add something to the preshow at least. Don’t think we’ll see anything more on the main card.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Im team Collision but the last 2 weeks have been underwhelming. I did enjoy the women’s tag team match and the trios match from last week.

This week’s was just boring. I started watching it late so that didn’t help either. Castle vs White was alright but went on too long. If they not gonna build up Castle then what’s the point?

Also…they need to start doing video packages of these ROH guys. Build up some anticipation for a few weeks. Show some highlights from their previous ROH matches… something.

It’s like they don’t have access to show anything from ROH but they own it. WTF :dead: