[8/19/23] AEW Collision: Flash The Revolver, Joe, Starks, Miro Speak; Darby vs. Christian; Switchblade, Willow in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Bad with no direction. A clear punt
No direction? Numerous non-in-ring segments were geared toward building story for the next two PPVs or beyond that.

This story stuff is the type of thing TSC has been bytching about with AEW for months if not longer.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
No direction? Numerous non-in-ring segments were geared toward building story for the next two PPVs or beyond that.

This story stuff is the type of thing TSC has been bytching about with AEW for months if not longer.

They haven't built for All Out whatsoever. There's only like 2 matches announced for that PPV that's two weeks away. Why would anyone want to drop $50 for All Out as of right now?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Sting went to an indy but didn't come out to defend his son on national tv. What a mark.
Sting on Social Security and Medicare these days. If there is anything I have learned from all the old patients at work, old people don’t like getting out much. He showed up to GA and said I’ve had enough for this week.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
AEW hasn’t exactly put their best foot forward with the matches tonight.

But we’re not talking a high caliber live crowd to draw from either. They’re like this at Kentucky basketball games too even when Kentucky is legit. They only get hyped if it’s a big game.

Weird. The crowds over here in Louisville are loud af during house shows and the OVW/DCW shows I catch, so I kinda assumed it’d be the same in Lexington due to proximity

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They haven't built for All Out whatsoever. There's only like 2 matches announced for that PPV that's two weeks away. Why would anyone want to drop $50 for All Out as of right now?
What the hell do you think the purpose Darby vs. Luchasaurus and Christian stuff is they’ve been doing for like the last month?

Though I admit the rest is basically none whatsoever.